Doople Ganger

This is sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY ?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dipper P.o.V
I'm in my room with Pacifica when her phone goes off playing freaking Chains. Which means Christan is calling her. She answers almost immediatly. And right away goes out of the room. Oh Dipper, you say with confused voice. She always does that in the exact order. Oh sorry I'm breaking the forth wall. (Hello Marty here if you don't know what the forth wall is it is when a character begins to talk to the audience like I am now. So its like a breaking 12 walls. Whatever back to the plot) She hasn't come back yet. I have to know what there talking about. I put my ear to the door. I could hear her almost perfectly. So tommorow, right? Behind the school? She said nervously.

Okay, I'll come but no tricks. She said before hanging up the phone. I then ran back to the bed and pretended I didn't move. She walked back in and she looked a bit worried. What was that all about? I said as she sat in a chair. It was Christan telling me I left something at his apartment.(Remember that) Why? Because I left something over his house. Okay? I said a bit confused. What was it? I asked. Nothing, important. She said getting onto her phone to play Pokemon Go. Why keep it a secret? Well I'll have to find out what she's hiding.

The Next Day....

Its after school and I'm at my locker and two girls start hugging me from behind. I turn around in surprise to see that its Emily and Lily. What are you two doing? I said turning around. Dipper?! They said in surprised. Sorry we thought. Emily started before shivering. You were Chriatan. Lily said also shivering. How could you possibly mistake me for him? I asked them but they just shrugged. Maybe you changed your look. Lily said. She's sorta right but it wasn't intentenal. Back when went on that field trip Christan burned my vest but on Christmas he got me a leather jacket kinda like his but without his BROOKS CLUB logo on the back.

If you see Christan tell him were looking for him

If you see Christan tell him were looking for him. Lily and Emily said running off. I should really get a new vest before everyone starts mistaking me for him. Then I remember yesterday. Pacifica. I said in my head. I have to find her and follow her. I run around the school looking for Pacifica and find her walking out the back of the school. I follow her with my new camo ability. She didn't notice me so I sat there and waited. Christan eventually walked from the other side of the school. Hey Paz. He said when as he was walking towards her.

Christan. She said nervously. She looked like they she really nervous. I could see her blushing. I was almost right next to her so I could tell. Christan started to laugh when he got closer. Don't laugh this is serious. She said in a angry tone. Serious, next your going to say is "do you got the goodes." He said before laughing. You jerk! I said no tricks. Alright, alright I'm done. She looked angry yet serious. You better be done. I said as reappeared. Dipper?! They said almost in unison. What are you doing here? Pacifica asked. I should be asking you what your doing here. I said with my arms crossed. I told you yesterday that Christan called me and told me that I left something over his apartment. Oh come on your telling me that you two came behind the school just so he could give you something. I stated.