8 Mile

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one Question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
So why did you want me to come out to your lockers? I asked the twins. Well we have gotten to know each other pretty well since we been together. Emily said. And we know that you love us dearly. Lilly said. Of course your my girlfriends that I love I'd do anything for you. I said kinda like when I told Reinair. Well we love you too but we have to-. I cut them off. Break up with me. Wait how did you know we were going to say that? Emily asked. Actually I guessed it. And your not mad? Lilly asked looking down. Why would I be mad? Because we just broke up with you and you said you loved us. Emily said. Aren't even a little bit sad? Lilly said.

Oh I predicted our break about a week ago but I didn't expect it to be down the hallway. I said looking around. So you've been pretending to like us? They asked in unison. I already told you I love you two so I have no reason to pretend. I said attempting to kiss them but they stopped me. Christan, your not our boyfriend anymore so no kissing. I understand. I was about to leave but someone held my shirt. I turned around and they both had my shirt. On s-second thought we'll take that kiss. They said blushing lightly. Why am I not surprised. I said turning around. Just do it. Lilly demanded. They closed their eyes and puckered up.

I put u hands on their chins and kissed both of them on the lips, separately. I sorta regret breaking up with you but we can still be friends like you and Pacifica. Emily said blushing a bit. Yeah and things won't be awkward between us. Lilly said smiling. Then the bell rang and we headed to class. Dipper and Paz were already there sitting in there seats next to me. I sat in my seat and got my books out. Alright class please direct your attention to the board. Mr.Finley said standing behind his desk. Then someone knocked on the door. Alright class I will be back momentarily continue to work. He said leaving the classroom. He stayed out there for about three minutes then came back in. Umm....Christan Brooks can you please come out here, there is someone who wants to meet you. He instructed me. Okay. I got up and walked out of the classroom.

Pacifica P.o.V
I wonder what they're talking about out there? I said as I noticed that I was drawing Christan's face in my notebook. Not again. I said before I covered it and then he came back in. Hey Paz have you heard of something called
Magic Industries? He asked randomly. Umm......it's only just the most popular music company in the country. Oh then do also know a guy named Dallas Magz? Yeah he owns Magic Industries. I told him still covering my book.

Well he just offered me a record deal. He said shocking me. You've got to be joking he's down in L.A on business. I said not believing him. Well if you want to meet him come to my apartment and I don't know if I should sign. He said sitting in his desk. Okay I'll come but this better not be a lie. I stated.

Time Skip.......

After school I head to Christan's place. Dipper came with me because I'm not allowed to go to Christan's place alone. Emily and Lilly were following us but I found them and all started to walk to his place. We make it there and there is Christan's motorcycle and a few other cars but none was a limo so I went to his door angry. I knocked on the door hard and he answered. Hey Paz you made-. Why did you lie to me? I said cutting me off. I didn't lie, what makes you think that? You said that your meeting with Dallas Magz and I don't see any limos. I said angry. I thought a limousine with the words Magic on it would attract too much attention so I came in my Honda. A country like accent said from behind Christan.

I looked behind him and Dallas was sitting down in Christan's chair. I almost fainted when I saw him but I calmed down. Then Emily and Lilly saw him and had this excited look on there face. They were going to scream but I stopped them so we don't embarrass me. Okay sense your finally here we can get down to business. Dallas said gesturing for us to sit. Christan sat across from him and we just stood behind him. Well first you know me as the richest music producer in the world but right now I'm just an ordinary person who just so happens to take a liking to your music. He started.