This is Halloween

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I can't believe I've been chosen to host the school Halloween dance. I need entertainment and chaperones everything else the district will take care of. I decided to get a old friend of mine to perform. Hey Dan can you perform at my schools halloween dance tonight. I asked threw my phone. Yeah sure we can make it there just got to run it past our agents and we are good to go. He explained to me hanging up. Great now I can find some chaperones.

I went to the shack to see if Wendy,Soos,or Mr.pines can chaperone. No one answered so I just walked in. Dipper, Mabel are you guys here? I said walking around the shack. I saw a light coming from a room. Hello, is that you Dipper? Asked getting closer to the door. I could hear a familiar voice singing. Wait Dipper can't sing so who could it be. I said opening the door.

Christan P.o.V
I was in the bathroom taking a shower. My shower head broke so I came here. I got out of the shower and started to sing my song that wasn't all that great. Then the door opened. Christan you can sing? Paz said running up to me. No I don't sing in a tough guy. I lied trying to hide my shame. Don't lie I heard you and it was amazing. She said with stars in her eyes.

Okay fine I sing but only alone. I explained to her walking out of the bathroom. But why you have an amazing voice you should show it to the world. She asked me. I have stage fright. I admitted. That's a bummer because you should sing at the school dance but I already got one of my old friends to preform. She told me. That's a relief I said sitting on the couch.

I turned on the tv and nothing was on. What's with this place it never has channels. Christan you want something to eat. Yeah can you get something sweet in there please. I asked trying to find something on tv. How about you eat some Pacifica cake. She said jumping into my lap. My favorite. I said as I started to French kiss her. We stopped when we started to hear footsteps.

Dipper P.o.V
I woke up and came into the living room to find Pacifica and Christan watching tv. Hey Dip you finally wake up. Christan said rubbing my hair. Yeah just got get dressed. Pacifica what are doing here shouldn't you be at school helping set up for the dance. I said putting my vest on. Yeah but I need a couple of chaperones so I want to ask Wendy and Soos if they could.

Oh Wendy won't be here until 9:38 but Soos should be here in 3,2,1. I said pointing to the door were Soos was coming in. Well that was convenient, thanks. She said before kissing my cheek and walking over to Soos. I just grabbed some bread and ate some toast. Bro bro guess what? Well-. Mabel cut me off. No just shut up me and ZZ are making our costumes for the dance. She told me which made me almost choke on my toast. Wait we have to were costumes to the dance?!?

Yeah you didn't know, Pacifica made that a rule but everyone is pretty okay with it. ZZ explained to me showing me the school flier. But I'm to old for trick or treating. I said laying in the recliner. It's not trick or treating it's just a dance so just suck it up. Mabel told me. So what are we wearing this year?

What I said that me and ZZ are making them for us Pacifica is getting you to matching costumes. She said running back to the room. Pacifica do I have to wear a costume? I pleaded with her. You don't have to, I'll just go with Christan instead. She said walking to the door. No, fine I'll go. With a costume? Yeah with a costume. I finally gave in. Great I'll see you there. She said before kissing me on the lips.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Pacifica P.o.V
Okay I got everything the chaperones, the food, but the ID's haven't arrived yet. Dipper come on it's time for the dance. I said trying to pull Dipper into the gym. No it's embarrassing. He screamed holding onto the door. What's embarrassing about it? I said finally pulling him into the gym. I wearing a tiara and wearing royal clothes.

I bet Christan would do this for me. I said crossing my arms. Of course he'd do this, he actually calls himself the Phenom King. He said walking over to the punch bowl. That is true and its Phenix King. A voice said appearing in front of Dipper making him fall. Christan your hear. I said running up to him.

Why would I miss this dance? He asked me. You shouldn't be using that teleportation trick to get here. Dipper said getting up. Yeah I'll do that Mom. He joked. Nice costume what are you supposed to be? I asked walking around him. Well Dipper said it himself in the Phenix King. He told us which made me kind of want to hug him. So we are all royalty. Guess so. Hey Paz when will the entertainment get here?

After he asked me my phone rang. (Hello. I'm sorry Pacifica but we are starting a world tour next week so we can't make it sorry. It's okay I'll think of something. Thanks for understanding.)Is everything okay Pacifica? Dipper asked me putting his hand on my shoulder. I am so dead, if I don't get entertained in the next fifteen minutes I'm dead. I said before remembering this morning. I'll be right back and don't leave.

Christan P.o.V
I was sitting next to the clones when Paz pulled me away. Christan I need you to do something for me again. What is it I'll do anything for you. I said very stupidly. Really well you say that now but I need you to preform. She said which almost made me faint. Are you alright you act like your going to die or something? She asked not making me feel any better. Didn't you hear what I said this morning, I have stage fright. But you always tell me you would do anything for me. She said with her puppy dog eyes. I meant dangerous things like Michael harassing you or Marty trying to blow the p-. She cut me with a kiss on the cheek. I think I just got a boost of confidence. I said hugging her. You'll do fine no go up there and rock this place.

Your right thanks. I said running on the stage. H-hello everyone I'm going to s-sing now. I said nervous as heck. The DJ played the tack I gave him and I started to sing but still stuttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the top is the song that Christan sang and it's a pretty good one so check it out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I was finished I opened my eyes and heard a loud applause. I started to smile. I looked down and saw Dipper and Paz cheering. I got off the stage and ran directly to them and hugged them both. Thank you guys for believing in me. Your welcome dude but can you put us down people are staring. Dipper said trying to catch his breath. We laughter and danced.

Then the music slowed down. * everyone it's the last song of the night so meet up with that one and special someone and hold them close.* the DJ announced. I look at Pacifica who was just standing there. You know I know what your thinking. I said putting my arm around her shoulder. What do you m-mean? She asked looking at me. Just go have fun with your boyfriend not me. I told her. You truly are the best ex there is. The said before hugging me and running to Dipper. Man I bet those two are going to be a great couple all I have to do is stay out of the way. This is going to be hard but I can try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this is interesting Christan can sing Paz is hanging out with dipper more this is awes guys.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE