A Whisper in Time

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Micheal P.o.V
I'm outside building my EPIC TREE HOUSE when Christan came riding up to the shack. What up Christan? I said floating over to him. Hey Micheal what are you up to? Nothing just making a small tree house. I said pointing to it.

I turned back to him and his face was in awe. Whats wrong? You thing i should make it smaller? He snapped back into reality to say "no." He said walking into the shack. I wonder if I can turn the pool into a water bed. I floated up to the front door and walked in to the be greeted by my skeleton creation Mya. Hello master want some cookies? She asked holding a batch of chocolate chip cookies on a pan. Yeah thanks Mya. I said taking a cookie and walking to my pool ready to turn it into a the water bed before jacket started to grow this big a big lump until in ripped open and Roga poped out. She's a "tattoo" on my arm that is alive and walk, talk and other things. Not again. I said looking at my jacket with a huge rip in it. Hey can you turn on the lights for me Noga. She's the humanoid spider girl i made. She likes to crawl on my back a lot. But right now she's asleep on the coach. NOGA! I yelled waking her up. Can you turn on the lights for me? Sorry Master but the lights in the house still are't really working right now.

Sorry master, i could smell Mya's cookies and i had to get some before-. She was cut off when Noga was eating all of the cookies. She's the spider creation that loves to eat and climb on my back. They started fighting over the last of the cookies. Its along story on where they came from. I didn't really care what they did at this point. I started to create the water bed and I couldn't decide the type of fish I wanted in the water so I put every known fish species in it. The ones that could fit of course. As I was admiring my new water it exploded letting fish water go everywhere. I just stood there with my hands on my hips soaking wet and said. Well back to the drawing board. Then I saw a spark go off behind me. I ignored it until a huge spark flashed in my house scaring the girls onto me. When the smoke cleared there was feminine silhouette in the smoke. And the fact the lights weren't working didn't help either. I could see certain things like her dirty blonde hair and trashed clothes. She looked hurt. Who the fuck are you? I asked her. She said I'm-. She said in a very elegant voice before passing out on the floor.

Christan P.o.V
I'm sitting on the coach trying to get the TV channel to change. I really hate this TV. I said aloud. Then I heard a explosion. (From the spark in Micheal's house) I chose to ignore it believing if it was truly important than someone would tell me. I'm feeling lazy today. I try to get up but my body won't move so I know I ain't doing anything today. Then a shadow started to move all on its own. It startled me at first but then I remembered. Harley come out already I know you're here! I yelled out. Aww you're no fun Christan. She said in playful manner. What do you want?

Well as you can tell its just and me here. All alone. She said in a very seductive way. Oh is that right. I said trying to get up remembered that I can't move a muscle. Shit. I said to myself. Oh looks like someone can't move. She said licking her lips in VERY frightening way.I could literally see evil intentions coming from her. This is gonna be bad. No this might be good. No wait. I told myself as she inched closer and closer. Harley calm down. I said to her but I don't think she could hear me. She looked like she was just going to have her way with me before she teleported away outta nowhere. Phew that was a close one...

Harley P.o.V I was about to have my way with Christan before I found myself in face to face with Micheal. Sup little girl. He said with big grin. I backed off from him and said. What do you want I was about to have some fun. Yeah, yeah don't get your granny panies in twist. He said surprising me but I shook it off. I brought your ass here to show you someone. Did you have a baby? I said snickering aloud. Shut the fuck up. Just get this over with hun im trying to get down to business with Christan. Well just a second ago a girl appeared in my house. He told me. I rolled my eyes at what he had told me. That sounds like a everyday thing to you. I say as i notice the three female looking monsters in the dark corner of the room.

She passed out on the floor after appearing in my room from a large blue spark. Did you check her for any leads on who she might be. I'm not touching her. He stated with a serious look on his face. Fine weirdo. I'll wake her. I went over to her and I could see that she had blonde hair. But it was a bit dark. Her clothes looked like they've been ripped to pieces. I shook her saying "wake up" over and over again. She started to move and then sat up and said where am I? She looked around unsure what was going on?

Your in my house. Micheal said from the couch. Yeah what he said. She looked at him and she didn't look confused anymore. Like she was comfortable. She sat up and it was really hard to get really good look at her. All that was visible was her dirty blonde hair and rugged clothes. Well it's good to to know it worked. I was worried for a second. She suddenly said. What do mean, what worked? We asked her. Oh right. She said before going into a pouch and tossing something over to Micheal. His face immediately went pale. Whats wrong? He showed me it and it was a tape measurer.

She's from the future

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the delay and the cliffhanger but it's getting real hard to get these chapters out on time. But who do you guys think this mystery time traveler is? Is she friend or foe? Why is she here? Will Christan ever get off the couch? Who knows...

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE