The Return

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and things are just getting started.

I just have one question.
ARE YOU READY!?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I think I've been hanging out with Christan to much and I haven't been around my boyfriend. I hope Christan isn't there and Dipper doesn't have plans already. Who am I kidding if I'm there he'll stop whatever he's doing. I thought as I made my way to the shack.

I was at the front door oft the shack until I saw flames. I walked over and saw Christan trying to breathe fire. What are you doing? I asked him. Oh Paz your here. Yeah I'm looking for Dipper. He's in the living room watching the season finale of Ducktective. Thanks and good luck on the whole breathing fire thing.

I found Dipper asleep on the couch so I decided to snuggle up with him. He held me close until he thought I was a pillow. *thud* Well that hurt. I said getting up. Dipper wake up, its me Pacifica. I screamed as I shook his arm. No never let me sleep forever. He said pulling the covers. Oh well.

Hey Paz, trying to wake him up? Christan said as he walked into the living room. Yeah and he's being stubborn. Need my help? Yeah. I said walking towards him. What are you doing? He said scooting away. Oh I thought your plan was to kiss me, sorry. I said innocently.

Normally I wouldn't mind kissing you but I have a better idea. He said walking behind Dipper. Then do it. I said walking away from him. He pointed his finger at Dipper and shot a fire beam at his butt.

Dipper P.o.V
Aha, that's hot that's hot!! Well now he's awake and if you need me again just call me babe. He said smiling at her. J-just stick to C-calling me P-paz please. Pacifica stuttered while blushing. Sure thing. He said walking outside.

So Pacifica what are you doing here? I asked changing my clothes in the kitchen. I just wanted to hang out with my boyfriend, is it a problem. She said sitting on the couch. No it's just that you like to hangout with The Human Torch then with me. I said walking out of the kitchen. Well now I want to hangout with you! She screamed at me. Fine then let's go to SAMs diner. I insisted. Yeah let's go, right now. Wait right now? Do you really want to see me accidentally kiss Christan again? Pacifica said which made me sweat in fear. No lets go then. I said running out of the shack with her in my arms.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

We make it to SAMs in record time because I was running as fast as lightning. I put Pacifica down and her hair was a mess because of my running. Sorry for screwing your hair up. I apologized. It's okay, just warn me before you take off with me in your arms. She said combing her hair. Well let's go in. I suggest. Yeah.

Christan P.o.V
Well that just happened he ran fast as Satan when he got drunk.
Man, guess I shouldn't race Dipper. I said laughing. Sense everyone is gone might as well get some training in. I then walked over to a huge boulder and punched it. I put a hole straight threw it and inside was not warm but scorching HOT. Well that was fun but now I have to find another one. I couldn't find one so made two fire axes and started chopping trees down by throwing them and they came back like Thor's hammer. Then I got bored and fell asleep on the roof.

Pacifica P.o.V
On the date I ate salad with bread sticks and Dipper ate a large steak man guys can really eat. Well that was a great meal and how was your salad? He asked me while texting I guess. It was great, wanna go on a adventure? Yeah I haven't been on one in a long time.

We walked out and I fell on the ground. Need help miss. I very menacing yet calm voice said. Yeah thanks. I said as I grabbed his hand. Who are you? Oh my name is Marty, Greg Gramarye. He told me. Pacifica are you okay, you've been falling a lot lately. Yeah I'm fine and do you know him. I asked pointing to him. Who? This guy.

Dipper P.o.V
I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but darkness and evil. I grabbed his and put a wooden barrier around me and him. Listen Bill you know I'm more powerful than you so-. He cut me off. Woah woah woah I'm not Bill I'm his son remember. He said bowing. Remember you, how could I forget the guy who almost destroyed the planet. I said crossing my arms. Hey let bygones be bygones that's in the past.

Then why are you here? I asked raising a eyebrow. To show you something you might really want to see. What ever it is it's probably bad so lets see it. He pulled up a tv like screen on the wall. It showed a video of Christan kissing Pacifica at school and at her house. That piece of crap kissing my girlfriend.

You know I did this to help you. He told me closing the screen. Why would you help me? Because I believe that Pacifica should be with you and not Christan all you have to do is trust me. You shall have VENGEANCE DIPPER VENGEANCE! What do you want from me. I asked trying to keep my cool. I just want to make a deal. What's the deal? I asked getting interested. That I will get rid of Christan and you can have Pacifica all to yourself. He explained to me reaching his black flaming hand out.

Are you going to kill him or something? I asked him starting to reach my hand out. No just going to get rid of him. Marty said grabbing my hand. Deal. I said releasing him from the box which I guess he put a time barrier around because everything was still for a second. Hey Dipper ready to go. Pacifica asked as she unfroze. Yeah but have you ever kissed Christan before? Who's Christan is he a friend of yours? She asked me picking up her purse. Wait so you don't know who Christan is, That's weird. Well let's go.

Christan P.o.V
I was sleeping until I woke up to a big explosion. Guess who's back for a rematch? A menacing voice said. So your here to get your butt kicked after three years. I said getting up. This time I'm the one that's going to win. Marty said floating infront of me. You ready? He asked me. Let's go. We jumped towards each other and punched each others fists. Your better then last time you can take a punch. I jokingly complemented him. You've improved as well but this hasn't even started yet. That's one thing we can agree on. I said engulfing my fist in fire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this just got interesting hasn't it. Marty has returned with a vengeance. Will Dipper come to his senses and help his long time friend or cheat his way to get a perfect life.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE