The Day

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I'm out with Christan and it's not a date it's just us hanging out. I do I wish it was a date? So Paz what's the point of me being here if we are only walking. He asked which snapped me back into reality. Well we could talk, hey let's sit over there on that bench. I suggested pointing to the bench. Sure. We walked over we sat down. So what do you want to know? He started. Well what about when you left where did you go? The fourth dimension and HELL and others. Wait you went to HELL, what happens down there? Well if I told you that you wouldn't like me anymore. He said dodging my question.

Yes I would still like you I mean I'm pretty sure this secret can't be that bad. I'm engaged to Satan's daughter Jezebel. When he said that I frozen in shock. See I told you that you wouldn't like me. No I still like you but I want some proof. I said blushing with anger. Okay I'll show you but I won't enjoy it. Why. Because I can't stand her. He said getting angry. If she's really your wife then why did you propose to her? I didn't I was wandering around in HELL and I was younger so I didn't know much about it. But I wish I did because I ran into this girl with red hair and red eyes and pinkish skin, she was wearing a black shirt with black leggings with a red scarf. He explained which gave me vivid image of her.

Christan P.o.V
Well let's walk back to the shack and you can tell the story on the way. She suggested getting up. Okay, now were was I, oh yeah when I helped her up she was staring at me with her blood red eyes.
~~~~~~Flash Back~~~~~~
How dare you. She said in a angry tone. Sorry I didn't know. I apologized. Sorry, do you know who am, I'm the daughter of Lucifer Satan. She said very proud. She kinda reminds me of Paz. I thought to myself. Well why should I care? How dare you, your pretty confident for common street rat. She said getting in my face. Well I've got much more important things to do then talk to some ugly little brat. I said turning around. Ugly! She screamed before turning me around and kissing me on the lips. I immediately pushed her off blushing. Well am I still a ugly brat? She said getting in my face. Y-y-yeah you s-still are. I stuttered trying to get away. You idiot, I'm giving you a chance to be with me and you won't take it. She said blushing after what she said.

Wait you like me? I asked still trying to get away. Well sorta, I mean I know I just met you but your a cute street rat. She said walking closer to me. I scooted away until I was against a wall. She started to kiss me again and I was starting to fade. But then a guy wearing armor stopped her from kissing me. You filthy street rat you have broken the first law of Anguish, no one shall ever suduce or kiss the daughter of our lord. He said grabbing my arm. By law you atre sentenced to death but I'll have to run this by Lucifer himself. He said hand cuffing me. No I had nothing to do with her. Line will get you nowhere Street rat. He said yanking on my cuffs. No don't take him. She said trying to stop him. Princess you know better then this, and as your guardian you are to go to your room immediately. He said snapping his fingers making her disappear in flames.(wow she's seem so nice are you sure she's annoying. Paz said interrupting the story. Yeah and it hasn't got to the annoying parts.) Now it's time for you to die. The armor guy said throwing me in a big room. That guy is annoying as.... HELL. I was cutting off by a menacing voice. Who are you? I'm the father of the girl you were kissing not to long ago, and I don't take to kindly to lowly rats having there way with my daughter. He said before shooting fire at me.

I stopped it with one hand and at the corner of my eye, I saw Jezebel hiding behind a pillar. What this impossible. Satan said shooting the fire more wildly. As he was firing one of the pillars fell and it was going to crush Jezebel so I pushed the fire back at Satan and transform into my Crimson haired form. I jumped towards her and grabbed her and put a shield around us. When I put down the shield she had her eyes closed and when she looked up at me she kissed me.