The New Girl

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ZZ P.o.V
I'm at school and Ms.Samson is handing out a quiz. Now class I know this is short notice but you are not going to be slackers like janitor Harley. The teacher said pointing to a guy that looks just like Sous. Then someone knocked at the door. I'll be right back, continue to work. Ms.Samson said walking out of the door. It wasn't long until she walked back in. Class we have a new student, her name is Bailey Valentino. Wow she looks cool I guess. I thought to myself. She is a little different than the rest of you, she is from a juvenile center were bad kids go to be changed. The teacher introduced her to us.

Are there any seats, oh there's one. Go sit there by Zucoya Brooks. She didn't say anything she just sat down. Now I'm sitting next to the new kid. Hi my name is Zucoya but friends call me ZZ. I greeted her. She didn't speak but she did glance at me. I guess she doesn't feel like talking so I just pretended that she answered.

School finally ended and I went up to her again. Hello Bailey. Hey. She finally is talking to me. Well I have to ask you something? I said as we walked out of the school. What is it? Is it true that you came from a juvenile center? I don't like talking about that. She said rubbing her arm. Okay, do you know your way around town? Not all of it. Then let me show you around. Sure. She said like a cool person.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

Well now you know your way around and now I can show you my house. Your house, but I have to be home before eight. It'll be fine it's only six eighteen. I said looking at my watch. Okay let's go. We get to the shack and Christan and Jezebel were on the couch on the porch making out. Christan you and your girlfriend should get a room. I started folding my arms. We could you don't control what I do? Yeah so bud out. Jezebel said before she started to kiss him again. That is so gross but I've seen worse. Bailey said as we walked into the shack. I know but let's go upstairs and have fun with Mabel. Mabel? She said like she was confused. Yeah it's a not the most normal name but she's awesome. We get upstairs and waddles jumps onto Bailey. Waddles calm down it's not a intruder. Mabel said picking him up. Hey Mabel want to have some fun? Yeah let's all have a party! She yelled getting out the glitter.

Christan P.o.V
I was still making out with Jezebel and I was living the life with my girl. We stopped because eventually we got bored of just kissing on a couch. Hey Christan can you sing me a song? She asked. What right now? Of course right now. Alright. [So we back in the club, with our bodies rocking from side to side. So thank God the week is done, I feel like a zombie come back to life. Hands up, suddenly we all got our hands up. No control of our bodies Ain't I seen you before. I think I those beautiful red eyes,eyes,eyes. Cause baby tonight the DJ got us falling in love agai-.]

she cut me off by kissing me then released. That was beautiful, you really have a great talent. She said before smiling at me. You really think so? I know so. She said pinning me down on the couch. Thanks Jez. I said finally giving her a nickname and pinning her down. Nice nickname, I love it. I started to kiss her neck. Christan
s-stop your t-t-turning me on. She said before moaning. Now this is a sight to see. Paz said scaring me. Paz, how long have you been there? I asked getting off Jezebel fast. Long enough, but don't stop on my account please continue. She said walking over to us.

No I think we should stop for now and continue at my apartment. I said blushing. Yeah, then we can really have some fun. Jezebel said sitting on my lap. Hey where is Dipper? I said putting my arms around Jezebel's waist. He's going to go pick up a old friend. Oh well I'll be right back, you two talk or whatever. I said getting on my bike and driving off.

Pacifica P.o.V
I really wish he didn't leave because now I'm stuck with Jezebel his "wife". I'm his wife not her, wait why am I thinking that? So how are you and Dipper doing? She asked snapping me back. Um...good, we're doing just fine. Well that's good. I heard that you and Christan have dated before. She said making me sweat. So it is true and do you still like him? I started to blush. Wow you are so easy to read, your still in love with him aren't you. Y-yeah I am so what? Now that I know that he was dating you I can now know what he likes and doesn't like. What do you mean, he loves you. I said trying to change the subject off of me. Not as much as you, he always talked about you when we were kids and he still talks about you now. Wow I can't believe he still thinks about me when he's with you. I know right, but now I know that you like him and he still likes you I have to change myself, I don't want to lose him, I love him. She said rubbing her tears away.

Can't believe I'm saying this but he may like me but he's madly in love with you, I've seen the way he looks at you. Why would you help me, you love him too. I do but I'm already with Dipper so I can't be with him so might as well help him stay with his girlfriend. I said sitting next to her. Why am I helping her, I should be trying to break them up. A voice said in my head. Shut up voice in my head. I thought. Fine but you know what you want. Then Dipper came back catching my attention with a guy with a guitar on his back he had a leather jacket and looked familiar. Who could he be?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a new girl at ZZ's school and a helping hand from Paz. But who is this mystery friend?

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE