The Big Game

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

ARE YOU READY !?!?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christan P.o.V
I'm in my bed and I feel really really warm for some reason. The last thing I remember is Paz saying she liked us and we were the perfect guys for her but everything else is a total blank. I looked around me and I'm in the bed with Paz, Emily, Lilly, and Mabel. Crap am I back in DxD? I said nervous and scared. Then Paz started to wake up and I was so scared that she was going to kill me. Oh hey Christan, when did you get here. She said before looking at that we were both naked and on top of each other. She was about to scream but I stopped her. Shhhhh.....Don't scream or you'll wake them up. I explained to her with my hand on her mouth.

She then nodded and took my hand off her mouth. But now what? She asked. I don't know but we can't wake them up. I said looking at them still sleeping. Well we might be here for a while so why not we make out for a bit. She said scooting closer to my face. But we can't wake them up and what about Dipper? Then just be quiet so we can do it. She said kissing my neck. I then kissed her back. So you do want to. She said as flirty as her and smiling. We started to make out but she was moving around a little too much so it accidentally went in and she screamed a bit but I pulled her down into a kiss so she wouldn't wake them up. She released the kiss and smiled. Thanks that was a close one. Yeah too close. I said putting my arms around her waist.

I know you want to continue and I do too but let's stop before someone wakes up and catches us. She said looking at them asleep. Yeah your right. I said leaning up to her. Hey want to something to eat? I asked. Normally I wouldn't say anything and just kiss you but why not, let's eat. She said as we got up and made our way to the kitchen. I got my pancakes from the freezer and was about to put it in the toaster but Paz stopped me. What are you doing, I thought we were making breakfast. She said looking at the box of frozen pancakes. We are I just use these every time I eat breakfast. Why not make them from scratch, Mabel taught me how. She said mixing some yellow mixture in a big bowl. Well I'm not used to having a beautiful wife in the kitchen. I said walking around glancing at her. Her face was so red that she might faint from the blush. I snickered a bit.

She then broke the silence. W-w-wife that's a v-very um...unique word to use, my husband. She said making me stop completely in my tracks. My face was so red I basically resembled her when she blushed. I slightly turned around and she had this small grin while letting out a small chuckle. What's so funny Paz? That your cute when you think that I can't get you. And you think that's funny? I said sitting on the couch. Yep and you should really learn how to cook for yourself. She said pouring the pancake mix in a pan. Whatever you say Paz. I said leaning back on the couch. But then we heard a lot scream from my room and we knew who it was. We looked into the room and Emily, Lilly, Mabel and Dipper were all on the floor shaking as if they saw a ghost.

Pacifica P.o.V
What's wrong you guys? I asked walking in with Christan. I was in the bed with D-D-Dipper and I don't know what happened. Lilly said shaking in fear. Yeah and I'm his sister, I'm mentally scarred. She said pulling her hair. This is hilarious, this some kind of brother and sister love. I think I'll call it Pinescest. Christan said causing them to shutter. So I pinched his arm. Oww! He said holding his arm. Try not to freak out but we did, all have sex last night-. We did !?!?!?! They screamed. Christan snickered a little behind me. Alright calm down, first you should put clothes on it's really hard to talk to four naked people. I said covering my eyes and Christan guided me to the door. Dipper go into my bathroom and put your clothes on and ladies, get dressed in here. Christan told them as we made our way out of the room.

Time Skip.....

We are setting out the plates for every one on Christan's table. There and now can finally eat. Christan said sitting in the first seat he saw. No one eats until everyone is here. I said stoping him from eating. But why? Because if you start eating you won't stop and you'll eat everything else. Then the door opened and out walked Dipper, Mabel, Emily and Lilly. Finally your out and we can explain what happened last night. I said as they came out. Do that later let's eat. Christan said looking at the food. Fine let's eat then I'll explain it. Christan didn't hesitate to start even before I said eat. This is amazing Paz. Christan said finishing his plate. Man he eats fast.