Guilty Conscience

This is the sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance and I only have one question.

MATURE 17+

ARE YOU READY !?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I worried about Christan he was banged up pretty badly. I went to Dipper but he didn't want to visit his own best friend so I took my limo and headed to the hospital. I walked in and asked the nurse for his room number. His room is right the hall on the second floor. She told me handing me a slip to get into his room. I took a deep breath and walked in. Paz your here. He said reaching out his arms for a hug. Yeah why wouldn't I come for my boyfriends bestie. I said hugging him.

We're is Dipper anyway? He couldn't make it. I explained to him shrugging my shoulders. Hello Ms. Northwest are you here to pick your boyfriend up? The doctor teased. We're not dating. We said in unison. Okay but you are free to go Mr.Ummm what is your last name sir? The doctor asked him. It's Brooks, Christan Brooks. He told the doctor putting his shoes on.

So that's your last name. I said starting at him. Yeah, I adopted it when I came back do you want it to? He asked smiling. Yeah it's pretty a nice name why not. I joked. Really wow did not expect that answer. He said scratching his chin. It was a joke Christan I'm to young to get married. I screamed at him. So if you weren't young you would say yes right? He asked me grabbing my waist.

Christan P.o.V
Come on Paz I'll understand if it's a no. I said trying to hold my excitement. Y-yes but you have to ask first because if Dipper asks first I'm going to say yes. She teased me. All right Paz but I'll try my best to be there first and if I don't make it I hope you and Dipper have a great life together. I said patting her head and leaving. Bye Christan. She said leaving.

I desided not to go home but the go to the Drunken Clam. I was there but didn't get to drunk I just had three shots. Man I hope I really beat Marty because I have a bad feeling he's still out there. I thought to myself. I was about to walk out when thought I was being followed. I turned around and put a flaming axe across the person neck. N-no don't k-kill me its P-pacifica. She screamed. Paz why are you following me? I asked her putting the axe away.

I'm not following you I just come here to clear my mind. She told me which made me raise a eyebrow. You don't believe me do you? She said. She then grabbed a random cup of the strongest liquor on the planet and drank it. See I do come here to clear.....my.....mind. She said as she passed out in the bar. You always do these kinds of things but I got admit the girl can drink. I said putting her in her car. I drove to my apartment because Dipper was asleep and the manor wouldn't let a "commoner" in.

I sat her on my couch and she was asleep. She's even more beautiful asleep. I said as I kissed her forehead. Thanks babe. She faintly said as I was walking into my room. Yeah Finn Balor he won the NxT championship from Kevin Owens. "Knock knock" I heard a knock at my door and opened. Pacifica jumped onto me and started kissing me. What in the heck are you doing. I said trying to hold myself back.

Are you still drunk? I asked falling on my bed. So you don't want me. She said as her face was red from the liquor not blush. Of course I do but I can't take advantage of you it's not fair. It's like that Eminem song Guilty Conscience. This no time to be thinking about rap music just have sex with me. She screamed at me which made me a little worried. She started to kiss me again, eventually she took my shirt off and was touching all over me.

I tried to hold back but I didn't last long. I grabbed her boobs through her shirt causing her to moan. She sat up and took her bra off. You said you wanted to see them and now you can touch them all night. She said pushing her boobs against my chest. I flipped her over making me now I'm on top of her. I look her in her eyes, I take a deep breath and then I start kissing her on the neck and boobs. All I heard was her moaning and moving around. She was taking off her pants. She was in nothing but her panties and white socks.

She pulled me away with her face completely red. She was sweating and breathing heavily. I can't take it anymore I'm at my limit just do it. She stated looking serious. Are you sure about this? I asked her trying to calm down. As long as it's with you it'll be fine. She said smiling. I nod to her and she pulls down her panties. She covered her eyes. I sat up getting a good look at all of her. Please don't  stare like that. Shouldn't you be naked too? She said. Umm right. I say before

I take off my shorts and boxers. She looked at me and she covered her eyes. I could see her peeking through her fingers though. I got back over her and grabbed both her hands. You ready? I ask her. She nodded yes. Alright. I grabbed her hands tight and slowly put it in. She arched her back. She then started to twitch as if it hurt. Are you okay Paz? I asked concerned. I'm fine but can you give a minute to get my bearings. She asked of me.

It took her a few seconds. She was nervous and was obviously in pain.
O-kay you can start m-moving again, slowly. Okay. I slowly arched backwards and forwards making the her softly moan and move her hips. She looked like she was getting into it. So was I. I started to speed up shocking her. S-s-slow d-down. She told me stuttering between every thrust. She quickly changed that into screaming faster, faster. Not too long I was doing her doggystyle. She was biting down on a pillow and she was grabbing the cloth of my bed tightly. I turned her back around to look her in the face and she gave a look of happiness. She grabbed a hold of me and I slowed down. I love you. I hear her say in my ear before going to sleep in my arms. I sit her down and as I do that I pass out as well.

Pacifica P.o.V
I don't remember much of last night but I do remember Christan and his house but that's about it. I get up and have a massive headache. Oww. I say sitting up. I looked around and see a flat screen TV, a game console and a few sodas laying around and I'm naked. I was wrapped in black amd red covers. I felt a sharp pain in my waists. I felt a arm on me and I pulled the covers off of me and so none other than Christan, asleep next to me. What happened last night? I asked myself nervously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has just got headed up and a little awkward.

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE