The Sick Day

This the Sequel to my last story Prehistoric Romance.

All rights go to Alex Hirsh because I don't own gravity falls or it's character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pacifica P.o.V
I came to the shack and remembering the event from yesterday and trying to forget it. But I couldn't shake it. It was just like when we were kids. I knocked on the door and Dipper answered. Hey dipper you ready.......you alright you look a little green but not like usual. I got sick on the bus because Randy Samson had the flu and kelt sneezing on me. He explained to me.

What your sick what about-. I couldn't finish when I saw Christan shoot out of the ground from a flame hole. Well that didn't go as planed. He said dusting off all the dust and ashes off him. Oh Paz you ready for school...... Whoa Dipper you look like you were lectured on public access. I joked. *giggle* Christian that's so *giggle* rude.*giggle* I said laughing madly. You got the joke I see. He said walking over to his bike.

Dipper you should get some rest I'll just ride with Christan because you know what happens on the bus when you're not there. I explained to him leading him to his bed. Are you sure I don't want people thinking you two are together or something. He said falling to sleep. I kissed him on the forehead and went downstairs.

Christan P.o.V
I was cleaning off my bike when Paz walked out. Christan can I ask you something? She asked me walking up to me. You just did. I joked again. This is serious! She screamed at me. Okay take it easy what is it? I n-need you to be my b-b-boyfriend. She said. Sure why not.....wait what! I screamed. What am I not good enough for you? She asked. No, it's that well you are kinda-. I'm kinda what? She cut me off. In a relationship! I screamed which caused the birds in the area to fly off.

You didn't have problem almost having sex with me yesterday. She said under her breath. Of course I didn't have a problem with it. Okay then let me rephrase, I need you to be my protector. What, protect you from who. I said airing up my tires.

Just take me to school idiot. She said getting on my bike. I know you don't have call me names. I said to her crossing my arms. Sorry I'm just a little worried about today. Okay let's just go but I'll drop you off around the corner of the school so no one will think anything. Thanks. She said putting her helmet on.

~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

Pacifica P.o.V
Paz were almost there so be ready with your stuff. He told me as I clutched his leather jacket. Yeah I'm ready. I said faintly. See you at school. See you there. I said as he drove off. I just hope nothing goes wrong.

I make it into the class and still Christan is crowded with girls. Man does he have to be the most popular guy in school. Guess they like him for his looks,clothes, and ride. I liked him because of his kindness,loyalty,fun attitude.

Hey Pacifica what are thinking because you've been staring at the wall for an hour. Christan said walking away from the girls to comfort me. What are you doing over here shouldn't you be over with the clones. Hey they may be a lot of blondes in school but your the only one I really like. He said which made me blush.

*giggle* Your still as cute as ever. He stated walking back to his "entourage." He always gets me. I thought while smiling. When we left to the go to the next period I tripped on the way out. I closed my eyes and braced for impact but I stopped. I opened my eyes and I was staring at the ground.

You okay Pacifica? A Christan said. Yeah I'm fine b-but your holding me w-wrong. What do you mean I only caught you. He said so stupidly. Your hand is on my breasts. I whispered as low as I could. Sorry I didn't mean to. He said picking me up. It's fine I mean no one saw so it's okay.

Christan P.o.V
So that's how her breasts feel, wait I shouldn't be thinking about that? I can't shake that feeling. I thought to myself. Christan are you thinking about my breasts? She asked me which made my heart almost stop. N-no way w-why would you think t-that? I stuttered. Because your face is red and you have been staring into space the whole time. She explained to me doing math.

Well maybe I was but only for a second. I said scratching my neck. Well, did you enjoy it? She said smiling at me. Who are you and what have you done with Pacifica? I joked. I'm serious did you or did you not and be honest. She told me. Okay I liked, no I loved it and I want to do it again but that will never happen. I told her as honest as I could.

That may be true but you can always ask me. She said as we walked out of the class for last period. Wait I can just ask you can I touch your breasts and you'll let me do it, seriously who are you? Oh come can you just take a joke I'm not a slut. She said which made me picture her as I slut in my head.

You better not be picturing me in your head like that. She said which made me almost fall out of my seat. How do you keep doing that? Do what? Reading my mind it's kind of creepy. I said finishing up my assignment. Done. Me and Pacifica said at the same time. * then you can prepare for dismissal* The teacher told us.

Paz I'm sorry about today I've been a serious pervert today and I understand if you don't want me around you anymore. I admitted to her closing my locker. It's okay you don't have to bring yourself dowi want you around because your not leaving me again. She said with a tear going down her face. What but I'm not even a good boyfriend, when we were kids I didn't understand your love for Dipper so I'm just going to go bye. I said right before I teleported away.

Pacifica P.o.V
*bell rings everyone leaves* He's gone and he may not come back. I thought in my head about to leave. Hey baby did you forget about me. A deep voice said behind me. Micheal today is not the day so leave me alone. I said as I kept walking. Who said you can tell me what to do? He as he grabbed my arm. Let me go. I said trying to break free from his grip.

He put me across the locker and started the kiss me. I tried to punch and kick him but it didn't hurt him. He stopped and was about to take my shirt off. No, don't you dare. I said kicking him off. Hey I'm the boss here you do what I say. He said grabbing me.

Christan P.o.V
Man I can't believe I left my bike on earth I'll be right back Satan. Sure go ahead. A deep menacing voice said. Okay now where is my bike? HELP!!!!! A scream that I heard from the school.

That sounds like Paz. HELP!!!! I heard it again. I need to go right now. I ran to the scream at saw Paz against a locker being kissed by Micheal. I immediately transformed and punched him in the face. Christan your back. Pacifica said out of joy. Yeah I'm back and ready kick butt. I told her smiling at her.

Wait, I know that look it's the look you made when you were about to kill Marty Cipher three years ago, your going to kill him aren't you? Yeah because he kissed you probably did worse and I wasn't here to stop him. I explained to her.

Don't be a killer just let him go you already knocked him out. Okay but did he rape you at all? No he just harassed me. Okay then let's leave and go home. Sure lets go.

We made it to his bike and we left and made it to the manor. We're here. Thanks for dropping me off. No problem, bye. She turned me around and said we are not ending like this like that. Then she started kissing me on the lips. I immediately started kissing back. I put my hands on her waist and she wrapped around my neck. When she let go she said. Your still better then Dipper when it comes to kissing. Yeah I get that a lot. I said scratching my hair. Bye Christan. She said before kissing my cheek. See ya Paz. I said right before getting on my bike.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you like the chapter. Do you think I should put any new people into this story. Should Paz be with Christan or Dipper

Comment

Vote

Share

And regret nothing
StarLord out PEACE