forty one

"The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again."

Song for this chapter: Female Robbery by The Neighbourhood

.

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my stomach. I peeled my eyes open and my eyes were met with a cement wall. A musty scent wafted up into my nose making me cringe. I was confused and my mind was hazy from blood loss. 

I attempted to stretch out, but my attempt failed when I realized I was tied to a chair. Was this some kind of horror movie or something? Where's the part where the cameramen come out and yell 'SURPRISE'? 

Where was Harry? The ache in my stomach was making me nauseous. My mouth was completely dry and my entire body was drained. The door creaked open making me lift my head up gently. I squinted my eyes at the person coming in. Robert. 

"I see you're awake." He commented. I ignored him. Mostly because I didn't have enough strength to talk. I weakly blinked my eyes, struggling to keep them open. "What a shame... Someone as pretty as you got mixed up with Harry Styles. Poor luck." He said with fake pity. 

I would fight back, but I couldn't. I felt like my entire body was completely frozen. I could only open my eyes and be aware of the situation. "Now, you're probably wondering what exactly I plan on doing with you..." He trailed off.

I weakly nodded my head and he laughed. "Well, I'm planning to kill you. Slowly, of course." He said like it was a normal thing. "It's nothing personal, really. Just a case of revenge, you know? It has to be done." He said with a smirk.

I let my head droop down, feeling too tired to pick it back up. "I'll let you rest. I can't have you dying right away. That wouldn't be as fun." He smiled sickly then exited the room. I couldn't help but let my eyelids fall and lead me into darkness.

--

When I awoke I was in a different room. It looked like a prison. It probably was a prison. I felt a little better than I did earlier. I definitely had more strength. I looked up and realized that my hands were cuffed above my hand. I couldn't move.

The position was making my stomach hurt more than it should so I tried to relax back. My heart was pounding. I didn't know what was going to happen. I just needed to know if Harry was still alive. I don't remember if we ever discussed if a vampire can be killed, but I'm imagining they can.

I tried to look around at my surroundings, but it was so dark I could hardly see anything. So, I waited. Hours must've passed. I knew there was no way I was getting out here anytime soon. Not with an injury like this.

I couldn't form a plan. I'm not in good enough shape to run out of here or try to get out of the cuffs on my hands. I felt like collapsing, but the tight pull on my stomach kept me awake. I felt like my skin was being ripped apart. 

Finally a door opened. I heard a bunch of noises as people came into the room. My eyes widened when I saw Harry being pulled by two guards. He was struggling against them. They must've been vampires too.

His eyes widened when he saw me and he fought harder to get out of their grip. "Caylah!" He shouted as he tried to come near me, but the guards weren't having it. It didn't even look like they were struggling holding Harry back.

"Harry." I breathed weakly. "I'm so sorry." He sobbed as he was pulled directly across from me. I didn't respond. I didn't know what to say. My mind was hardly functioning. The only thing I was focusing on was trying to stay conscious. 

Another door opened and no other than Robert walked in. "I never thought I'd see the day Harry Styles fell in love." He said with his eyebrows raised. "It's cute, really." He laughed as he approached me.

"Poor girl... You should've stayed away, Harry. She wouldn't have been in this position if it weren't for you. I guess you could say you're technically the one who's going to kill her. What a shame..." He tsked while looking at Harry.

"Don't hurt her." Harry begged realizing his struggling was getting him nowhere. "Sounds familiar, right Harry? Don't hurt her! Where have I heard that before? Oh right...  When you were killing my daughter." His voice was laced with venom as he spoke.

"I'm sorry. I'm different now! You have to believe me!" Harry yelled. "I do believe you. I don't know if I can let her go without a scratch though..." Robert trailed off and shrugged. "I don't think I will." He laughed.

He came up to me and smacked my stomach making the cut flow with more blood. I screamed out in pain as Harry shouted trying to get Robert to stop. "Please! Stop! I'll do anything!" Harry screamed at Robert.

"See, the thing is Harry... I don't want anything from you. I just want you to feel how I felt when you killed the only person I loved." Robert said while glaring at Harry. Before I knew what was happening Robert was pulling out a knife and slicing my thigh with it.

I screamed as my leg collapsed. My heart started to feel fuzzy again from the blood coming out of my stomach and now my leg. "I could make this easy and just cut an artery... Or I could go slow and let her bleed out slowly..." He trailed off pondering his options.

"I think I'll go for the latter." He said as he swiped the knife over my wrist. My vision started getting spotty as I felt the blood run down my arm. My entire body was throbbing from the pain inflicted on it. "Harry." I whispered as my eyes got harder to keep open.

"I love you." I said as my eyes drooped shut and everything was black...

.

.

(A/N: I'M BACk. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG. I'm finishing this story and The Necklace! This story only has about 3 chapters left? I think idk. Please tell me what you think of this chapter!)