thirty two

"Experience is just the name we give our mistakes."-O.W

Song for this chapter: Little Black Dress by One Direction

.

.

I grabbed the bags out of the trunk and locked the car before going up to my hotel room. Once I got in and shut the door behind me I dumped everything in the bags onto the bed. I first went into the bathroom and did my makeup and hair.

Once I was semi-satisfied with my looks I went back into the bedroom and slipped the dress onto my body. It wasn't as tight as I thought it would be, which I was thankful for, but it was still really tight. I scrolled through my phone to see if I had any new messages.

When I responded to Liam's pointless text I slipped the black heels onto my feet. I was feeling a little bit hesitant, but I pushed it aside. I was going to have fun tonight. I went in the elevator to the lobby and out to my car.

Lately I felt like I lived in my car, but it was my only escape so I was fine with it for now. I plugged the GPS in for downtown Philadelphia. Probably not the best area, but there wasn't anything else around. "Make a slight right in 200 feet." The monotone voice said.

I made the turn and it took me onto the highway. I looked down quickly and saw I still had 15 miles on this road. I sighed and turned the radio up high. I was trying to get my mind off of everything, but nothing worked. This was my solution.

I arrived at a club that was surprising crowded for a Sunday night. It was too crowded, but it wasn't empty either. I opened the door and cringed at the smell of sweat and alcohol coming from inside. I got used to it and walked in the doors.

The music was pumping loudly which made me relax a bit. A few guys turned their heads and looked me up and down and I made a face of disgust. I didn't come to pick up guys. I came to have fun and forget about everything.

I started that by going to the bar and sitting down on one of the stools. "Hey!" I yelled to get the bartenders attention. "What will it be for ya?" The man asked with a smile. "Surprise me." I sighed and he nodded before getting to work.

"These are on me." He winked and slid 3 shots over to me. "Thanks." I said and gulped back one of the glasses. It burned as it slid down my throat, but I felt myself start to loosen up. I quickly swallowed the other 2 and slammed the glass down on the table.

"Whoa, easy there." The man laughed and took the glasses away. "Another round please." I told him and he raised an eyebrow at me, but didn't object. He slid me 3 more glasses and I chugged them at the same pace.

The room started to get a little bit hazy, but I was still too sober for my liking. The bartender then came back holding a bright blue drink. "I didn't order this." I said, slightly slurring. "The man over there did." He turned and pointed, but there was no one there.

"He was just there a second ago." He said with his eyebrows furrowed. "Either way. It's paid for." He said and pushed it closer towards me. "What is it?" I asked him. "It's called a Blue Ocean Beach." He said and I signaled for him to elaborate.

"Vodka, curacao, grapefruit juice, and some syrup. Drink up." He said with an eye roll before heading towards someone else. I scoffed in his direction and took a sip of the drink. It was bitter as it went down my throat, making me crinkle my face up.

A hand wrapped around my waist making me jump and nearly spill the drink. "Don't touch me!" I exclaimed and shoved the persons hand off of me. "Seriously. Fuck off." I spat as the persons hand went down to my butt.

"Okay, too far." I scoffed and turned around. "H-Harry?" I said, not sure if this was real. I had too much to drink already. "What are you doing?" He said raspily in my ear. His breath smelled like alcohol, making me roll my eyes. 

"Did you order this for me?" I asked, avoiding his question. "Maybe." He said and put his grip on my leg. "I should've known." I scoffed and stood up. "Where are you going?" He asked as he followed me outside. 

"Back to the hotel- away from you." I said angrily. "Come on, love. Don't be like this." He said, sounding like he was sobering up. I got the keys out of my bag, but Harry used his unfair super speed to snatch them out of my hands.

"Let's talk, Caylah." He said softly and put the keys in his back pocket. "I have nothing to speak to you about." I said while rolling my eyes. "That's bullshit and you know it." He exclaimed. "You need to let me in, dammit!" He yelled and hit his fist off of my car.

"That's funny, when the only thing I did was let you in! I shouldn't have let you in! That was my first mistake!" I yelled back at him. "Stop doing this! I've done nothing but protect you and you treat me like shit all the time!" He shouted.

"You forced me from my home, drove me half way across the country, and then you yell at me like I'm some sort of property! Fuck you, Harry. Stay the hell out of my life!" I said and slapped his face. He seemed just as shocked as I was at my actions.

"You can't leave me." He whispered softly. "Please." He pleaded and came up and put his hands on my cheeks. "We're going in circles, Harry. I'm so tired." I said with a tear going down my face. "Just please. One more chance?"

.

.

[A/N: Fricken sucky cliffhanger. Oh wellllllll. How was your day?]