twenty nine

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."-C.

Song for this chapter: Night Changes by One Direction

.

.

I was awoken by a loud knock on the door. I began to get up but a hand held me down. "Go back to sleep, Cay. I'll get it." Harry's soothing voice almost made me forget that I was mad at him. I wasn't going to argue though.

I sat my head back onto the pillow and let my eyes shut as Harry's feet padded to the door. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked and my eyes popped open. I didn't over think when I got out of the covers and grabbed my bag.

"Caylah called me last night. I'm taking her home." Liam said and his eyes lit up when he saw me. "Like hell you are." Harry scoffed. I walked past him but he grabbed my bag and pulled me back towards him. "You're not going with him." Harry said firmly.

"Watch me." I said with a glare and pushed past him again and stood by Liam. "You're not taking her anywhere." Harry said to Liam with his eyes flashing red. "Let's go, Caylah." Liam said, but before I could act Harry had Liam pinned up against the wall.

"You're not taking her anywhere!" He yelled in fury as he punched Liam multiple times in the face. "Stop it!" I yelled as I tried to pull Harry's arm back from Liam. "Harry, stop!" I yelled and with one last pull Harry's fist came back and hit me straight in the nose.

I fell backwards and hit my head on the wall. My eyes started to water from the throbbing of my face and head and the reality of what had just happened. Harry hit me. "Caylah, I didn't mean to." Harry said, dropping his grip from Liam and coming towards me.

I cowered back as Harry reached his hand out to me, in fear of the same thing repeating itself. "You're afraid of me." He said, barely above a whisper. "You don't need to be afraid, Cay. I'm so sorry." He said with his eyes full of regret and guilt.

"Don't touch me." I whimpered and began to stand up. He reached out to help me, but I moved back from his grip. "Don't touch me." I repeated, louder this time. Harry backed up a few steps, in fear of scaring me again.

Liam came over to me and put his thumb under my chin to inspect the damage on my face. "You're nose is gonna bruise up pretty badly, and we should probably get you to a hospital to make sure you don't have a concussion." He said and I nodded weakly, not making eye contact with anyone.

"Let's just go." I said and Liam backed up so I could get past him and Harry. I took one look back at Harry, to see his bloodshot eyes, one last time before turning out of the door. "Caylah, wait." He said and I froze in my steps.

"What, Harry?" I said with my voice cracking. "I love you. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I love you more than anything in the world. I never meant to hurt you." He whispered, brokenly. "Remember when you told me you thought you were falling in love with me?" I questioned.

He nodded slowly. "And I said that you were incapable of love, because you're a monster and I immediately regretted it?" I said, even though I knew he remembered. He once again nodded. "Maybe I wasn't too far off."

"You may love me, Harry, but you have proved to me that you actually are a monster." I said, while breaking eye contact with him. "So, go ahead, Harry. Tell me how much you love me and how sorry you are, but that will never change what you did, and what you are. You're a monster." 

The tears were flowing straight down my cheeks now. I looked up at him and tried to hold in my sobs. "Goodbye, Harry." I said and then finally shut the door behind me. I waited until I got to the car to have a full on break down.

Everytime I'd go to wipe my nose I'd end up touching my nose in some way, making me pull back with excruciating pain shooting through my head. "We have to get you to a hospital." Liam said with sympathy in his voice.

I nodded and shut my eyes as choked sobs continued to flow out of my mouth. After a few minutes we arrived at the hospital and Liam guided me to the emergence entrance. "Can we not tell them what actually happened?" I asked, wiping the last of my tears for now.

"Caylah, we need to. You could get a restraining order or he could get fined." He said and I shook my head quickly. "I just want to forget it all happened. Please, Liam." I begged and he sighed and nodded. We then got checked into the waiting room and I said with my skull throbbing.

"Hey, don't go to sleep." Liam said and tapped my knee with his own. "I'm so tired though." I said softly. "Caylah, if you have a concussion you could not wake up. Stay awake." He said, but I was already drifting out of consciousness.

"Caylah?" He questioned, slightly panicked. "Caylah, wake up!" He yelled and shook me. "Can I get somebody's help?!" He yelled as he stood up. Black spots clouded my vision and I could only make out Liam's panicked face before I passed out.

.

.

[A/N: yikessss. Anyways! I have now officially decided how I want to end this book. The end is near my friends and get ready for a drama filled ending! Yay! and omggg. I saw the boys in Orlando Monday/Yesterday (Tuesday) My dad got me vip passes so I got close for the Today Show and then last night I got Harry's water bottle and I touched Louis so I'm still not ok.]