thirty three

"It's never too late to be what you might have been."-G.E

Song for this chapter: Love Me Harder by Ariana Grande

*There is some mature content in this chapter. Just a warning.*

.

.

I felt hopeless. This was a lost cause and we both knew it. "I don't know if I can do that Harry." I sighed softly. "I can't keep doing this. I'm so exhausted. I hate that I love you so much. It hurts me to love you." I said weakly.

"I know. I know, Cay. I need one more chance. We need one more chance. We can't just throw this away. We need one more chance to do it right." He said and gripped my hands tightly. "Harry," I breathed. "I can't-" He cut me off quickly.

"Forget this, okay? How about we go back in there, get drunk as fuck, then continue this week of silence?" He said with a smirk and I shook my head with a laugh, but agreed anyways. "Sure." I said and we walked back into the bar.

"I love you. You know that?" He spoke and I smiled softly. "I love you too." I said quietly. I could tell he wanted to say more, but he refrained from doing so. He held the door open for me and I walked in the sweat smelling building.

"All drinks are on me tonight." He said and I laughed. "If they weren't I wouldn't be here." I said with a smile. He rolled his eyes at me and ordered us drinks. "You know-" I cut him off. "Can you we not talk? I just want to drink." I said and he nodded slowly.

---

About 15 drinks later I couldn't tell the difference between day and night. I was absolutely hammered. Everything seemed hilarious to me. I was laughing and joking with Harry, who wasn't quite as drunk as I was, but he was still pretty drunk.

"So, then he was like..." I trailed off. "What was I t-talking about a-again?" I hiccuped with a drunken laugh. "I have no idea." Harry laughed along with me. "You're so beautiful." Harry slurred as he gripped my thigh.

"Stop." I whined playfully and pushed his hand off of me. "No." He said in the same way I did and stuck his nose in the crook my of neck. "I love you so much." He breathed against my neck sending chills down my spine.

Everything didn't seem as funny anymore and I was extremely turned on. "If I keep going I won't be able to stop myself." He whispered in my ear. "Then don't stop." I whispered back to him as I leaned closer to him.

"I don't want to hurt you." He pulled back slightly. I didn't know what to say to that, but leave my drunken mind to come up with something. "I don't care. You're worth the pain." I said gently and connected our lips together, but he disconnected them quickly.

He smiled, a small trickle of laughter leaving his lips as he slowly bent toward me, his lips grazing mine ever so softly. It was almost as if he was testing his boundaries. My hand involuntarily met the side of his cheek, slowly urging his lips harder against mine.

It was as if every ounce of me wanted his lips on mine, to feel his hands as they traced the shape of my body. I pulled away ever so slightly to breathe, trying not to show just how vulnerable I seemed to be.

My gaze moved from his eyes to his lips and once more his soft lips were against mine, one hand slowly but surely tangling into my hair. I could tell he was being overly cautious, but I loved every second of it.

Each intake of breath was another reminder of what was really happening, his cologne, the way his hands tangled in my hair, pressing my lips against his with a more urgent pace. His lips were soft compare to my slightly chapped ones.

I pulled back from the kiss with my hands still on his cheeks. "You're so perfect." He breathed, slightly out of breath. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and then rubbed his hand over my cheek.

My breath was caught in my throat as he stood up from the chair. He grabbed my hand and helped me off of the seat before leading us outside. It was pouring down rain, which wasn't too surprising for Philadelphia.

He leaned down and connected our lips once again, but it was softer this time. "Jump." He breathed against my lips. I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist, never disconnecting our lips.

I gasped and pulled away as I felt him start to run at a supernatural speed. Before I knew it we were outside of a random motel. He set me down and grabbed my hand and led us inside the building.

He approached the desk and rang the bell, seeing as there was no one at the desk. "How can I help you two today?" An older woman said as she came out from the back. "We need a room for the night." Harry told her and she quirked an eyebrow at him.

"Our car broke down and it won't be ready till morning." He lied quickly. "Of course." She said, believing the lie. Seeing as this wasn't the nicest place she got out a log book and sat it on the desk.

"Sign this and it'll be 50 dollars." She said and he nodded and got out his wallet. God only knows where Harry got all his money. I was scared to find out so I didn't ask him. He quickly paid her and signed both of our names in the book.

"Room 19. It's just down that hallway and down the corner." She smiled at us with the key in her hand. He thanked her and grabbed the key from her hand. We walked down the hallway and to the room. He fumbled with the key and opened up the door.

I examined the room and it was nicer than I thought it would be. "It's n-" I was cut off when he pushed me against the wall. I gasped as his lips slammed against mine. When I registered what was going on I kissed him back as hard as I could.

He had my hands pinned to the wall on either side of me, as if he was scared I would push him away. He loosened his grip on my hands and moved down to cup my cheeks. He broke the kiss and started peppering kisses down my neck.

I moaned softly as he hit the spot on the crook of my neck. He chuckled lightly and pulled back. "I'm impressed." I breathed. "Why?" He questioned with a smirk. "You found the spot that makes me knees go week, and you refused the temptation to make my knees go out." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh, trust me." He whispered in my ear. "I would love to, but I don't trust myself." He purred in my ear making my stomach fill with butterflies. "Don't hold back." I whispered back to him and leaned into kiss him once again.

Our heated make out turned into me wanting more. I tugged the bottom of his shirt so he could take it off. He smirked into our kiss and allowed me to slip his shirt off. I traced the outline of his tattoos as we kissed. 

He put his hand under my shirt and ran it up and down my side. I got goosebumps from where his hand traveled. "I love you so much." He whispered against my lips. "I love you so much more." I replied barely above a whisper.

"Not possible." He said and squeezed my sides, signalling for me to jump once again. I wrapped my legs around him and he carried us to the bed. He laid me down softly and slid off my shirt. "You're so beautiful." He hummed as he kissed from my collarbones to the waist of my jeans.

"Harry, I want you." I said as I leaned up and tugged at the hem of his jeans. "We can't do this, Caylah." He said and removed my hands from his jeans. "Do you not want to?" I asked with a frown. "No, no, no, Cay." He said with a breathy laugh.

"God, do I want to, but you're forgetting that I'm not human. I don't want to hurt you. It's too dangerous right now." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "When will it not be dangerous then?" I asked and he sighed.

"I'm going to bed." He said and slipped off his jeans. Was that so hard, Harry? He climbed under the covers and pulled down the other side and patted it for me to get under the covers too. "I love you so much." He said as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his chest.

"I love you so much more."

.

.

[A/N: This is slightly longer than they've been lately! I'm sorry if that wasn't as detailed as you'd like it to be, I tried. I've never written anything other than a basic kissing scene so this was different. Keep voting please! I love you all so much. Remember to use the hashtag #ImmortalFanFic on Twitter so I can get more views!]