author's note

Before the story begins I'd like to make a few things known.

This story is a work of fiction. None of the events in this have happened.

(Well at least I'm pretty sure, I mean, I don't think Harry's a vampire.)

This story is also an AU, which stands for Alternate Universe. Meaning this is not with One Direction as a worldwide sensation boyband. The boys are in this story, but they are not singers or any type of celebrity.

Personality-wise please don't comment "That wouldn't happen." or "He wouldn't do that." I know, that's why it's called fanfiction. Hence fiction.

Every person that I have casted is just how I see the characters, not necessarily their personalities. Just their looks. 

Please excuse any spelling errors or plot errors! I haven't edited this yet, and I won't until it's completed. For plot errors, I want you all to know that if I mess up on Caylah's age, birthday, etc. Or the season, location, family, etc. It's not on purpose! Sometimes I genuinely forget what all goes on in this book. Please ignore any errors that you come across and please don't point them out! 

If you'd like to contact me you can either personal message me on here or send me a tweet! My Twitter is @JmwFtHoran and I'm on there more than I'm on anything else! 

Please help my story get known and tweet the hashtag #ImmortalFanfic and spread it around to all of your followers!

I love you all so much, and I love you so much more if you read all of that.

Enjoy the story and there's a trailer on the side!