thirty four

"My ultimate goal is to end up being happy."-T.S

Song for this chapter: I Wish I Could Break Your Heart by Cassadee Pope

.

.

I was woken up by my ring tone blaring through the tiny hotel room. "Caylah." Harry groaned as it woke him up too. "Answer your damn phone." He growled and covered his head with a pillow. I chuckled slightly to myself and then reached for my phone.

I looked at the caller I.D and it showed my dad was calling. "What does he want?" I whispered to myself. "Who is it?" Harry said, but his voice was muffled from the pillow over his face. "My dad." I told him and he groaned.

"Either turn your phone off or go in the hall and talk to him." He groaned. I rolled my eyes at him and got up off of the bed and walked into the hallway. "Dad?" I questioned as I answered the call. "Oh, thank God. I was so worried. Where are you? Are you okay?" He rushed out.

"Dad, I haven't been home in over a week and now you call?" I asked in disbelief. "I figured you were with Harry! Then I got a call from your school saying they were ready to throw you out because you're never there!" He exclaimed.

"Where are you?" He asked again. "I'm with Harry in Philadelphia. I'll be home this weekend." I assured him and I heard him sigh. "You can't just disappear like that, Cay." He said softly. "I know. I know." I said with annoyance.

"Cay!" I heard Harry moan. "What?" I snapped as I cracked the hotel room door open. "I wanna cuddle." He whined like a baby. I laughed slightly and shook my head. "One second." I told him and went back to my phone.

"I'll be home Saturday or Sunday. I promise." I told my dad. "What do I tell the school?" He asked and I sighed. "I don't know. I'll call you later, yeah?" I said. "Okay." He sighed. "I love you." He told me and I slightly smiled. "Love you too, but I've gotta go. Bye." I said and hung up the phone.

I went back into the hotel room and checked the time on my phone. It was already noon and my head was pounding from last night. "Come here." Harry said and held his arms out to me. I collapsed onto the bed and he hovered over me with a smirk.

"What'd he want?" He questioned with his long hair in his eyes. "He wanted to know if I was alive." I chuckled and so did he. "What are we doing today?" I questioned shakily as Harry leaned down and started kissing down my neck.

"Up to you." He said against my neck, making a shiver go down my spine. "I need coffee and medicine for my head." I said and he leaned up and connected our lips. "I love you." He told me and I smiled. "I love you so much more." I told him.

"I don't think that's possible." He said with a smile. "It's totally possible." I told him and he shrugged. "Doubt it." He said and I started laughing. "Oh no. We're one of those couples." I said with a laugh and he joined in with me.

"Seriously though, I need a pick me up." I said and Harry got up off of the bed. "Me too." He said and helped me off of the bed. "We need to go back to my actual hotel." I told him and he nodded. "Let's go then." He said and pecked my lips softly.

We checked out of the hotel and walked back to the bar we were at the previous night. It took a lot longer, because Harry didn't use his super speed to get us there. It was nice though, but I was ready to get out of these heels and dress.

When we got there Harry drove us back to my hotel. "Why were you even in Philadelphia?" I questioned him and he gave me a sheepish smile. "I've been keeping an eye on you." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I should've known." I laughed.

When we got to the hotel, Harry followed me in and we went up to my floor. The hotel wasn't bad. It was nice actually, and it wasn't too expensive. When I got inside the room I brushed out my hair and threw on regular clothes and wiped most of my makeup off.

"Ready?" I asked as I slipped my converse onto my feet. He nodded and lead the way out of the hotel room. We walked to a small cafe a few minutes from the hotel. It wasn't Starbucks, but I didn't really care. I just needed coffee.

"Remember when we first met?" He asked me as he picked at the pastry in front of him. "At Starbucks." I laughed and he smiled. "I remember I thought you were creepy because you kept staring at me." I laughed.

"I remember I thought you were nosy. You kept asking me all these random questions." He laughed with me. "Then when you stayed with me when Liam had to leave I was convinced you were a pedophile or something. I hated you when we first met." I told him honestly.

"The feeling was mutual." He chuckled. "Then you got so confused when I started laughing at you being confused about my age." He laughed hard. "How old are you actually?" I asked him and he thought about it for a minute.

"94, I think." He said and my eyes widened. "I'm dating an elder." I laughed and he shook his head with a smile. "You've aged very well." I said with an amused smile. "Thank you. I try." He joked and I smiled widely.

"So, I wasn't wrong about the pedophile thing." I said with a nod. "Okay, okay. Enough about how old I am." He laughed and I bit my lip with a smile. "When can we go home?" I asked him and his expression dropped. "Soon." He said. "I promise."

.

.

[A/N: THIS WAS A BUNCH OF HAYLAH FLUFF I'M SORRY. I'm trying to make this story as long as I can, but it's proving to be difficult. The ending is soon! That's all I'm saying. I've said this 24343 times, but #ImmortalFanfic on Twitter! I really want more views! But 3,000! That's insane. I love you all so much.]