twenty two

"Behind every man, there's a woman rolling her eyes."J.C

Song for this chapter: Mrs All American by 5 Seconds of Summer

.

.

"We walked all this way to see the forest?" I asked with my arms crossed. "No, there's something in the forest that I want to show you." He said and I squinted my eyes in uncertainty. "You said we were here though." I said while biting my lip.

"Well, we're where we have to go. There's just some more walking required." He said with a smirk and I sighed in annoyance. "C'mon." He said and grabbed my hand. I sighed and reluctantly followed him into the woods.

"Going into the woods with a vampire." I said. "Not one of my best ideas." I said and Harry chuckled. "You don't have any good ideas." He said and I gasped in mock hurt. "I have good ideas!" I exclaimed trying to bite back my smile.

"No you don't." He said and I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest again. "Go with Harry, they said. It'll be fun, they said." I mumbled and Harry rolled his eyes. "Who said that?" He said and I pursed my lips.

"My conscious." I said and he burst out laughing. "So, your conscious is more than one person? Better yet, you conscious is a person?" He said and I glared at him. "If you're going to make fun of me the whole day then I might as well go back to the comfort that is my bed."

"No, don't go." He said and grabbed both of my hands, pulling me closer to him. "What are you doing?" I said feeling the heat rise to my cheeks as our chests were centimeters apart. "I'm making sure you don't leave." He said with a smile.

"I don't wanna walk anymore, though." I whined. "Jump on my back." He said and crouched down in front of me, releasing my hands in the process. I shrugged then got on his back and he gripped my thighs and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Better?" He said and I nodded. "Better." I confirmed. I could feel the vibrations through his body as he laughed at me. He started walking and after a few minutes he sighed. "Can I- " I cut him off because I knew what he was going to say.

"Yeah." I told him and I could picture the smirk on his face as he started using his freakish speed to get to wherever we were going. I shut my eyes as the world few past us quicker than a roller coaster. "Whoa horsey." I said as he came to a stop.

"I'm not a horse." He said as he bent down to let me off of his back. "Could've fooled me." I said and he sighed, but didn't say anything else. "Where are we?" I asked looking around he smiled at me. "What?" I asked in confusion.

"Through here." He said and moved some leaves. I walked through the area he just did and my eyes widened at what was in front of me. There was a huge waterfall, the water was crystal clear and a bright blue. 

There was a little cliff on the side which you could easily jump off of and into the water. "Like it?" He asked and I nodded. "Reminds me of Hannah Montana." I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "How?" He asked and I gasped.

"You didn't see the Hannah Montana movie?!" I exclaimed and he shook his head. "You're un-American." I said and he looked at me like I was stupid. "I'm not American." He said and realization dawned on me that he was not American.

"Oh." I said and he started laughing. "I'll leave." I warned and he stopped laughing. "No, don't leave." He said then came beside me. "Let's swim." He said and I bit my lip. "I don't have a bathing suit." I told him and he face palmed, as if he just realized something.

"What?" I asked as he removed his hand from his face. "I brought you a bathing suit, but I left it in my car... At your house..." He said and I chuckled. "Just use your super powers to go run and get it." I said and he nodded. "Be right back." He said and in a blink, he was gone.