1.

I was doing my chores like I did every day when I saw a bright pillar of light for a couple of seconds and then it was gone. I decided not to pay further attention to it that was until Sokka and Katara came back without food but with a weird dressed boy.

'Entire village this is Aang, Aang this is the entire village.' Katara said and Aang bowed to us. I went up to Sokka 'Who is that and where is he from?' I asked Sokka. 'He was stuck in an iceberg' Sokka said uninterested. I gave him a weird look 'Really, I mean it. Come I'll introduce you to him' Sokka said as he stood up and walked towards Aang and Katara. 'What is this' said Sokka as he grabs de wand Aang was holding. 'You can't stab anyone with it and oh this is Miku, she is my trainee' I smiled at Aang and he smiled back then he took his staff back and explained how it works and then shows us by flying with it. 'Amazing, I wish I could fly' I said to no one in particular. 'I don't know what is so great about that just flying through the sky.' Sokka said a little angry just when Aang flew into his watchtower.
'My watchtower' he said with a funny voice. I had to laugh but I held it back as I went to help him rebuild it.

'Now men it's important that you show no fear when you face a fire bender....' and so went Sokka on and on to the little boys of the tribe. I sat there holding my laugh back because I know how Sokka could get went you interrupted his so called lessons. 'I'm going to hunt, okay? Good luck with the lessons' I smiled at Sokka and walked in the other direction. 'You can stay Miku and train some yourself, I mean you can use it since you're a girl and all' Sokka said. I stopped and sighed 'No thanks Sokka not today' I gave him a little smile and walked away. I knew that is was a nice thing for him to say but it still hurts. He thinks just because I'm a girl I can't fight and that I'm not strong at all and that I need protection. But what he doesn't know is that I train on my own to become strong to help protect the villagers from any harm that can come.

I was wandering around when Katara came to me 'Have you seen Aang?' she asked me. 'No, sorry Katara I haven't seen him. But I will let you know when I find him.' 'Thanks Miku, I will search for him to.' and she walks off. I liked Katara but sometimes she was to motherly even when I am a year older then her but that's just how she is after her mother's dead and her father off fighting in the war.

Suddenly there was a shot in the air and I knew exactly where it came from, the old fire nation ship. I turned around and quickly made my way back to the village. This was not good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.