72.

They go to the village ''I will follow them and I will let you know if something happens'' I say to Sokka and Aang. ''But how will you let us know?'' Sokka asks.

''Aang will know'' I say and walk towards the village. When I arrive I see that they take Toph and Katara walks together with a man to collect her money, but then there is the man that blows things up with his mind and they throw Katara in the wooden cell with Toph.

I find a hidden place and concentrate on Aang and try to get the message to him. I hope it worked and I stay in the same place so that, that man can't find me.

I feel Aang coming closer to the village and then I see the two of them walking and the scary guy or as Sokka called him, sparky sparky boom man. ''Aang, Sokka watch out!'' I shout at them and they can get out of the way just in time. But now I made myself a target and the man focusses on me.

I see him inhale and I get ready to run away at the right time so he can't see where I'm going. Then he blasts right to me and I run away. I keep running until I'm closer to Aang and Sokka. But they run away again because he hit were they sat.

I am going to look for water so that I can help them in a way. Finally I found some water and see Sokka running away. I create an plate of ice so he slips and glides fast this way and away from the man. He screams when he falls but then he sees me and he stopped. When he reached me I helped him up and melt the ice so I can take it with me.

Then I see Aang fly against the metal statue and I feel he is unconscious. I send the water up to him to catch him but now the crazy guy saw me but his head was now wrapped in ice, thanks to Katara.

We run away and Toph sends a boulder towards him but he makes it explode. A tiny rock flies right against his forehead and when he tries to attack it blows up in his face. We keep running until we reach Appa and quickly throw our stuff on the saddle and we fly away. When we think we have put enough space between us and, now called combustion man, we stop.

''Miku I want to write a letter to my parents. Will you help me?'' Toph asks me. ''I want to help you but I know Katara would want to help you too and it would mean a lot to her if you ask her for help'' I say and pat her shoulder.

I see her walk towards Katara and she says something to her. Then Katara looks at me and I nod at her and she smiles back and walks away with Toph to, I guess a quiet place where they can write and talk.

I gather my stuff and take it off of Appa and place it where I want to sleep. When I've put everything down I walk away to a quiet place to meditate or at least I try, but my head is so full of thoughts and mostly about Zuko. I think about my conversation with Toph about Zuko. She says I'm in love with him, but I don't know it for sure. I mean I've never been in love.

I sigh and lay down on my back looking at the sky. ''You know that sneaking up on me doesn't work, right?'' I say to Aang who was hiding and he sighs. ''I guess I forgot. I just wanted to check on you. You've been a little... weird, I guess'' he says awkward. 

''It's just that I have a lot of stuff on my mind lately'' I explain and sit back up and Aang takes a seat next to me. ''You mean a lot of Zuko on your mind'' he says as he looks away and I just stare at him because it's true.

I swallow ''Yeah I guess'' I whisper and now Aang looks at me again. ''It's not like I want to judge you, but he is the son of the Fire Lord! And he attacked you! He's been trying to catch me for all this time!'' Aang exclaims.

''I know that, that is the only thing you see about him and I can understand it. But try to understand me when I say that I know who he is and why he does what he does. And I'm not trying to make it right for him, that's something you need to see for yourself, but I have seen him differently and know him in a different way'' I explain Aang as calm as I can.

''What are you going to do when we face him again? When he is our enemy or at least choses to be our enemy? Are you going to choose him over us and turn on us?! Because right now I am not sure what you are going to do!'' Aang shouts and stands up.

''If I'm totally honest, I don't know what I'm going to do, but one thing I know for sure is that I won't turn on you guys. You are my best friends and the closet people I have as a family. I don't want to lose you not even for a guy I like, love I don't know'' I say as I lay my hands on Aangs shoulders.

''We will see what the future brings for us until then we can only guess and hope it's going to be what we want'' I say and Aang hugs me and I hug him back.

''I'm glad to hear that, because I consider you as my family to'' Aang says and I wipe a tear from his cheek.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.