107.

In the morning a maid wakes us up and tells us that breakfast is ready for us and leaves. I turn around and look at Zuko who is rubbing his eyes. As if he knows I'm watching him he turns his head and looks at me. I put my hand on his face and rub his scar with my thumb. He wraps his arm around me and he rubs my scared back. It was a thing between us to rub each other's scar. We don't want anyone else to touch it but when we do it we don't mind.

We keep looking in each other's eyes for a while until Zuko breaks the silence ''Are you ready for today?'' he whispers. ''What if I said no?'' I joke.

''Than I would drag you over there'' he laughs and kisses my nose. ''Shall we get up?'' I say and take my hand from his face and bend over him to kiss him. I pull back and get up to put on my robe and hand Zuko his. He stands up and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck.

''I don't know about you, but I'm hungry'' I joke and kiss his cheek. He lets me go and puts on his robe. Hand in hand we walk to the dining room and we see that the table is already filled with friends and family.

''Good morning'' I say to everyone and take my seat. I hear a couple of good mornings back. ''It is indeed a very good morning, right Miku?'' Toph smiles. ''Yes it's a very good morning'' I smile back and kiss Zuko's cheek. We take our food and begin to eat.

After breakfast Zuko has to get dressed and he has to check if everything would be ready for our wedding and I had to get ready. I walk with Katara, Toph and Suki to the room where we are getting ready and my wedding dress is waiting for me.

''Aren't you nervous? You seem so calm'' Suki mentions. ''Oh believe me, she is nervous. She just good at hiding it'' Toph smiles. ''Thank you Toph for telling. Of course I'm nervous but in a good way. I know this is the right choice, that Zuko is the right choice. So I'm not scared'' I say and smile at her.

''I can't imagine that I would get married at this age. Not that something is wrong with it!'' she quickly says. ''I know what you mean. I never imagined that I ever would get married'' I joke and open the doors. 

''Wow'' I hear Suki and Katara say as they see my wedding dress. ''Yeah its really pretty and such'' Toph says bored and I laugh. 

''Hello Princess, we are here to help you and your friends get ready for you wedding'' an older maid says and bows. ''Thank you very much for helping us'' I smile and see Katara and Suki look at me with open mouths.

''They call you princess? That's so weird'' Katara says and looks at the lady who is getting things ready. ''Yeah I really had to get used to it. I gave up telling them they could call me by name after a week because they wouldn't listen'' I say and look at the lady.

''We would never disrespect the fiancée of our beloved Fire Lord like that!'' she exclaims. ''Norma is pro Zuko. She is glad he is the Fire Lord and not Azula'' I explain them. ''He has grown up to be a fine young man with a lovely lady by his side'' she says and guides me to a chair so they can begin to work on my hair.

''Are all the people in the castle pro Zuko, as you call it?'' Toph asks. ''Mainly they are. Zuko fired those who were against him and us because it would be too dangerous for us in our own home'' I explain. ''That makes sense'' Toph says and sits down too.

We continued to talk to the women helping us get ready. It was mainly about our lives in the south and Toph's fancy life in the Earth Kingdom. One of the women said she would love to go to the South Pole one day to see the huge amounts of snow for herself.

I can't imagine that most of the people that live here had never seen snow. They think it's the most beautiful thing in the world. But I disagree with them because I love to see the grass and the flowers and to be able to swim.

As the hours went by I began to feel more nervous.

''Do you think everything will be ready? Will Zuko be ready in time if he is handling all these things. Maybe I should go help him'' I kept rambling and Toph sighs. ''You know what I will go look for him and tell him your concerns. I don't want make-up on anyways'' she says and smiles. Glad to be out of here.

''Thank you Toph that's really nice of you'' I say and give her a hug. ''Your plan worked'' I whisper and she laughs and walks out the door. Katara and I look at each other, thinking the same.

I sit back down and the women who will be putting on my make-up comes over to me. ''So what are we going to do'' she smiles. 'Nothing to obvious please, I would like it to be natural' I say nervous because I never had make-up on in my whole life. ''I will make you the most beautiful bride there will ever be'' she says and begins to work on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.