93.

The next day I wake up and carefully get out of bed. I get dressed and kiss Zuko's cheek before I walk out of the room to go to the kitchen and to breakfast for everyone. When I arrive I see Katara who started already and Toph sitting on the table. 

''You're up early. But I have to say I didn't hear a thing'' she jokes. ''Really funny Toph. Maybe after the war you should try to earn your money by becoming a comedian, you're really good at it. And nothing happened by the way'' I say as I walk over to Katara. 

''Good morning'' she said and laughs. ''Good morning'' I say and start with making breakfast, ignoring Toph who is laughing loud behind me.

One by one everyone came in the kitchen to eat their breakfast. When Zuko came he kissed my cheek and sat down after lifting me up from the chair and he put me down on his lap.

Toph, Katara and I sat outside on the stairs watching Zuko and Aang train. I really liked to look at Zuko train.

''Doesn't it sound weird that we're hiding from the Fire Lord in his own house'' Katara said while looking around. Zuko repeated the words he said when he came up with the idea to stay here.

Sokka and Suki came outside and he had a scroll with him. Apparently someone created a play about us. I stand beside Zuko who was sitting on the edge of a fountain and he put his head against my stomach.

''My mother used to take us every time'' he said dreadful. Katara questioned if it would be a good idea to go to a play about ourselves. But of course Sokka wanted to go and didn't see any danger in going.

So that evening we put on our Fire Nation clothes and went to the theatre. The play begins with Sokka and Katara rowing. The actress that is playing Katara is very dramatic and keeps talking about hope. And the Sokka actor keeps making food jokes.

Both aren't happy with how they are portrait. Then there was a light and the iceberg appeared. Aang was happy with being in the play but not so happy that his actor was in fact a woman. Now Appa came and he looked like a dragon. They went to the village and I knew it was my time now. My actor was really uninterested in everything and I think it's played by a boy. The only one who is enjoying this is Toph.

Now it was Zuko's and Iroh's turn. I look at Zuko's reaction on his actor and he doesn't look so happy. He looks at me and I try my hardest to contain my laughter. We arrive at the airtemple and Aang sinks into the bench.

After the battle at the North Pole there was an break. Zuko puts his hood back on and we walk outside. ''Can we go already'' I say to Zuko as I give him a hug. ''I'm not holding you back'' he says.

''What you see on that stage is the truth'' Toph says. It seems like she's the only one who is enjoying this.

We go back inside and now it's Toph's turn to appear and I look at her for her reaction. Her actor is a really big and muscular guy. But unfortunately she loves is.

There was another break after the battle of Ba Sing Se so we went outside again. Katara went looking for Aang because he left during the play.

Then Sokka thinks the play is over, but it isn't they are showing us the future they came up with. Zuko dies and so does Aang. The actor that plays the Fire Lord says that the world is now his and everyone begins to cheer except for us. We sit there all a little shocked.

On our way back to the house I notice how everyone seems a little down, even Toph. I guess this was like a wakeup call. This can be the real future.

In silence we all go to our own room. I sit down on our bed and look at Zuko who is taking off his clothes. ''It was just a play Zuko'' I try and cheer him up. ''Yeah I know, but all my mistakes were shown and I regret them all and most of all for stabbing my uncle in the back. After all he has done for me, this is how I repay him!'' he says and looks at the ground.

I stand up and hug him. ''Iroh will be so proud to learn you chose this side and helped the Avatar master firebending. He will be proud of you for finding you own way and doing what you think is the right way'' I say and hold his head in my hands so I can look at him.

He nods and lays down on the bed and I join him. It doesn't take long for the both of use to fall asleep. Now that I was with Zuko my sleep was a lot better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.