59.

The next day we found the Water Tribe ships and landed in the water. Katara was really happy to see her father again and jumped on the ship to hug him. I helped Toph get on the boat without falling into the water and when I looked up I saw the men from the Water Tribe all looking at me.

''Miku. So you traveled with my children and the Avatar'' Hakoda stated. ''As you can see, I did'' was my answer back. I heard some of the men whispering to each other but I just held Toph by her shoulders so she wouldn't fall over because she couldn't see in her way.

''Sokka didn't say anything about that'' Hakoda said while he looked over to Sokka ''She wasn't with us at the time. She was....'' he begins to explain.

''Sokka I will do what I told you'' I threatened him. It was one thing to see all these men again but it would be another thing if they knew I spend a lot of time with Zuko. My life would be really over. But what they don't know is that I can water bend so if they bother me while thinking I can't do anything they will be surprised.

Sokka and a few men took Aang off of Appa and laid him down on the boat. I walked with Toph to a corner on the boat so we won't be in the way. ''They are nice'' said Toph suddenly. ''They will be nice to you and Sokka, Katara and Aang. I'm a different story'' I said and looked down at the ocean.

''Why'' was the only thing she asked. ''Because of my father. He is from the Fire Nation and my mother from the northern Water Tribe'' I explain. ''But why would they hate you for that. It's not like you choose your parents'' she said confused.

''Yeah try to tell them that. Don't mention me bending yet'' I asked her and looked at her. ''I won't but they will find out'' she said and looked at me. ''I know but I want to wait for the right time'' I smiled and Toph shrugged. She doesn't understand what I mean but I do and that's the most important.

Toph and I stayed in the corner and no one talked to me and I didn't talk to anyone. Some of the men came to Toph asking her about her bending and about being blind. She told them she can metal bend, no one bothered to tell me that, as they were talking they pretended I wasn't there sometimes Toph tried to get me into the conversation but the men made the conversation go another way so I had nothing to say. It was not like I wasn't used to this and I thought it was nice of Toph to get me into the conversation but this was just the same as back at home.

At night the men got a Fire Nation ship that we would use as our cover. Toph was glad that she finally could see something again. Now it wasn't necessary for me to stay by her side but she kept walking beside me when I walked away.

''You can see now right?'' I asked her. ''Yeah but I don't want you to be alone the whole time with these stupid men'' she smiled at me ''Thank you. I appreciate it'' I smiled at her and I really did. Back at home I was always alone or with Gran-gran. I was an easy target then but now with Toph by my side and a ship surrounded with water, these men won't stand a chance.

Katara, Toph and I went to see Aang but he was still asleep so I left and went outside. I was late and the sky was clear so you could see the stars and the moon clearly. I hear someone coming my way and turn around to see who it is.

It's Hakoda ''Why did you join my children?'' he asked monotone ''Because I wanted to'' I said curtly. ''I asked why!'' he began to get annoyed. ''What do you want me to say! I went with them because I wanted to. I have a free will you know, but then I guess you don't'' I said while I kept looking down at the dark ocean.

I felt him getting closer and then his chest was against my back. ''Get back!'' I hissed to him but he stayed where he was and I gritted my teeth. I wanted to show my bending skills but not on the father of Katara and Sokka, I had no idea how they would react if I attacked their father, well I can better say it was out of self-defense because that would be true, I wouldn't attack anyone for nothing.

''Hakoda, please step back'' I tried. ''No I won't unless you tell me why you went with them'' he hissed and pushed me against the side of the ship. ''How many times do I have to tell you that I went with them because I wanted to. I was pretty close to Sokka as he taught me how to fight and that's it'' I say while trying to create some space between me and the side of the ship.

''You know I could throw you off of this ship and no one would miss you right'' he threatened me and now pushed me hard against the side and it hurt my ribs. ''Of course you could do that, but there will be people who will miss me and you can try but I will get up easily'' I hinted.

''Do you really want me to throw you off?!'' he said and took a step back and when I want to turn around I feel his hands on my waist and he picks me up easily and then throws me off the ship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.