88.

They come closer very fast and we get on the roof of the gondola. Azula lands in front of us and I see Zuko looking at her face. ''Don't you think it looks good on her?'' I mocked and Azula looked really angry at me. ''Did you do that?'' he asks me without letting his eyes wander away from Azula.

''Yes I did. I think it looks really good on her. Now you see her personality on the outside'' I joked. ''And what does that mean?'' Azula asked angry. ''Ugly'' I say and she loses control. She charges at me but Zuko blocks her.

He and Sokka work together really well against her. I looked at the platform and see that they are trying to stop the gondola. Tai Lee jumps up and shouts that they are cutting the line. ''Goodbye Zuko'' Azula smiles and she takes off to the arriving gondola.

We get in the gondola and when I look outside I see someone fighting the guards and knocking away the things that are blocking us from moving. It's May.

Zuko sees it to and he looks really surprised. We arrive at the top and quickly get out and leave the warden in the gondola. Zuko came with the idea that Azula must have come here with transportation and he was right. There was a big airship. We take it and set off to the air temple.

Zuko looked a bit distracted so I walked up to him. ''What's wrong?'' I ask him and lay my hand on his shoulder. ''I'm worried about May. I have no idea what my sister will do with her'' he says and looks down. 

''I know you don't want to talk about her'' he says and he wants to walk away but I grab his wrist. ''No I don't mind. She saved our lives there and I think she knows the consequences. I guess she must really love you to face them'' I say and he looks at me and nods. ''We will talk another time okay? And when we see her again I'm going to thank her for her love for you because that's what saved us today'' I say and kiss his cheek and walk away.

Finally we arrive at the temple. As soon as we get out Aang, Katara and Toph are throwing questions at us. I smiled and walked away. I had some thinking to do.

How did I feel about seeing May for the first time after knowing she and Zuko were a couple when he was at the Fire Nation? I really didn't know. I meant what I said to Zuko, I'm thankful for her love for Zuko because it saved our lives.

I sighed and laid down on my back and looking up at the clouds moving in the sky. I said I wanted to talk to him about it but I don't even know what I want to say or ask him. I guess I said it because he expected me to talk to him after I found out. I felt someone coming closer but I wasn't in the mood to talk.

I climbed up against the stone wall and stayed there looking who it was and I saw Toph standing there. ''I know you are there, I can feel it'' she shouted and looked up to where I was. I sighed and jumped but I never landed I used the water from the clouds to keep me floating. 

''Okay that's really nice of you, I guess you don't want to talk. I will be there for you if you want to talk'' she said and walked away. ''Thanks Toph'' I whispered knowing she would hear it and I saw her nod. I used the water to bring me up higher and I laid there on my own made cloud.

 When it got dark I went to my room but when I wanted to close the door someone grabbed me from behind and just when I wanted to scream he put a hand over my mouth. He turned me around and held my hands above my head against the wall and his other hand still covered my mouth. Now I could see it was Zuko who was holding me and I should have known.

He looked at me and removed his hand from my mouth ''Just don't scream okay?'' he said. ''Let me go!'' I snapped at him. ''If I do that you will either attack me or run away so no, I'm not letting you go'' he said knowing me to well.

''Why are you avoiding me all day?'' he asked. ''Oh why should I do that I really don't know'' I mocked and he sighed. He grabbed something from the cabinet and when he held it up I could see it was my scarf. I looked at him in disbelief and shaking my head.

''I'm really sorry Miku. But I have to do this. I can't sleep without you especially not now'' he said as if it was the most logical thing in the world. He brought my hands down and began to wrap the scarf around it. This is my chance! I quickly pulled back my hands and wanted to grab my sai but he anticipated it already and he threw me on the bed. Straddling my waist and holding my hands above my head, again and I sighed.

He took the scarf again and he bound my hands to the bed. I really couldn't believe it. He bend down, still sitting on me and he kissed me and I didn't kiss him back. He sighed and he lays down next to me with an arm around my waist. I can't believe he really did this, was the only thing going through my mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.