86.

I came outside and saw them standing there. ''And what did you find out?'' I asked Zuko. ''There are no Water Tribe prisoners here'' he says a little down. Sokka looked defeated. Zuko tried to cheer him up by trying to say something that Iroh would tell him, but he failed miserably.

I looked down and there was a girl that I recognized. ''Sokka come over here, look'' I say and point to her and a huge smile appears on Sokka's face. ''That's Suki!'' he exclaims. Zuko looked a little confused. ''She is a friend of him or maybe more, I don't really know'' I explain and he gives an understanding nod.

Then there was the sound of a bell and the prisoners all walked inside and Sokka ran off and we went after him. Zuko was guarding the door while Sokka went inside. I stood a little further away so it wouldn't stand out so much.

I see a guard coming up to Zuko and I take a deep breath to stay calm. He told her the lights are out and that the prisoner can sneak up on her. She doesn't buy it of course because that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard.

Then I see Sokka coming out of the cell and the guard shouts for help and saying that he might me an imposter. Sokka walks up to them and throws Zuko to the ground. They walk past me and I pretend to be doing something but I look at Sokka and he nods to tell me that it will be alright.

After Sokka walked away with Zuko I tried to find him and he told me that we would go looking for him and Suki. ''But I don't know where to begin looking for him'' Sokka sighs. ''I do'' I say and take a deep breath and start focusing on Zuko's presence, it doesn't take long before I find him.

''Come on I know where he is'' I say and Sokka just looks weird at me. ''I still can't get used to it'' he sighs but follows me. We walk down some stairs and find him and Suki. ''Oh nice you two got to know each other'' Sokka said.

''We saw each other before'' Suki said a little angry and I would have too but Zuko doesn't remember. ''You kind of burnt down my village'' she said and Zuko apologizes but it think he doesn't even know what village she's talking about.

We hide behind the stairs and Sokka explains his idea of using the coolingcell as a boat through the boiling water. Because it normally has to keep the cold in and the heat out so when we sit in it we would get across. ''But how do we move it through the water?'' Suki asks ad I take of my helmet.

''That's my part. I think I never introduced myself, I'm Miku and I'm a waterbender'' I say and she takes my hand. ''I'm Suki. And that would be great! But how are you going to get the cooler out?'' Suki asks and her smile falters.

''Yeah, how are you going to get the cooler out?'' I hear a voice above me and I look up and quickly put my helmet back on. It's the prisoner from earlier. He heard the escape plan and he wants in on it. We have no choice but to let him come or else he will tell on us.

Sokka hands Zuko a screwdriver. ''Wouldn't it be better for me to go into the cooling cell. I mean I can handle the cold'' I ask Zuko worried but he gives me a reassuring look. ''I will be alright and I'm an prisoner already you're not.'' he tells me and I know he's right. The prisoner, Chit Sang, will help Zuko get into a coolingcell. They begin to fight and Zuko uses firebending what will get him in immediately. The guards all jump on him and take him away.

Sokka went to get Suki and Chit Sang out of their cells and I headed to Zuko to see if he's alright. I open the door and look around the hallway to see if there is someone coming before I quickly step inside and close the door again I close the other door with a little waterbending. ''Miku?'' I hear shakily behind me and I turn around and wrap my arms around him. 

''Are you doing okay?'' I asked worries and he nods. I concentrate to melt the ice around us a little and create an bubble around him so he can warm up a little. I watch as he is taking deep breaths so he can warm himself up. Then I hear something outside of the door and when it opens I see Sokka standing there.

He gives me a wondering look and I give him a thumbs up. Then I hear someone and Zuko pulls Sokka inside and I close the doors but not all the way so we can hear what they are saying. They're talking about new prisoner that are arriving and some of them are warprisoners, Zuko and I look at Sokka because there is a possibility that Hakoda will be with them because he was the leader.

He has to decide what we should do and he doesn't know what the right thing is to do. Risk all of our freedom in the hope Hakoda will come tomorrow? He finally decides and we go down with the cooler.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.