89.

After I was sure that Zuko was asleep I tried to get my hands loose but he really tied them good. After a little while I gave up and laid still. I let out a deep sigh and tried to fall asleep but it wasn't that easy.

I laid there looking at the ceiling trying my hardest not to look at the sleeping Zuko next to me. I knew that if I looked I would soften up and I didn't want that. Three hours have passed I think and I gave up, again, and I looked at his sweet face and I felt his arm tighten around my waist. I concentrated on his slow breathing and his soft heartbeat and I slipped away into a dreamless sleep.

The next morning we wake up by the sound of explosions and Zuko sits straight. ''Get me loose!'' I shout at him and I see him doubting. ''I will repay you for this another time! We have to get out of here and we have to find the others'' I tell him and he unties the scarf.

I feel my wrist and look at them. I see red marks on it I look up at Zuko and stand up and walk out of the door. We quickly run to the others and Aang sees us coming and covers for us. When we meet them Aang shuts the doors of the place.

Toph makes a tunnel and we run inside but Aang is struggling with Appa, he doesn't like tunnels. ''What are you doing?'' I hear Aang ask and look around. ''Go ahead I will hold them off. I think this is a family business'' Zuko says and he runs out of the room.

I want to go after him but Toph holds me back. ''Let me go!'' I scream and struggle but she's too strong. ''Let me go you little midget!'' I scream but Sokka comes to help her hold me. In the meanwhile Aang decided that we had to spilt up and Katara and Sokka said their goodbye's to their father.

Toph got me up on Appa and we took off. I looked around and I didn't see Zuko but I did see Azula. We flew further and Katara held off the attacks. I gasp as I see Zuko standing on a airship. He runs and then he flies through the air and Azula attacks.

''I hate that bitch!'' I say and jump off of Appa and I hear the others screaming my name but I use the water from the clouds just like I did yesterday and I landed behind Azula, she didn't even notice me until I attacked her in the back.

She attacks but I block het and I walk over to Zuko and nod to him. We both attack and I cover for Zuko when she attacks again then I send some icicles that cut up her clothes and leaves scratches on her entire body. If it possible she looks even more angry.

She attacks and I move to the side but my t-shirt that I wore to cover my scars got burned. I extinguish the fire and take it off. I see her look at my back and see a little bit of surprise but it didn't last because Zuko attacked and she did the same.

We were blown off the airship and flew through the air. We both reach for each other's hand and grab them tight. I try and use waterbending to slow us down but it doesn't really work. I guess were to heavy but Appa comes under us and scoops us out of the sky. Zuko and I look back and see Azula still falling down.

''She's not going to make it'' he says and squeezes my hand but then Azula used her lighting to move to the stone wall and there she was, all in one piece, hooray, note the sarcasm.

We fly for a while and I tried not to look at Zuko he whole time. I did jump to help him and I was scared for his wellbeing but that didn't mean that everything was good between the two of us. At first it was hard to talk to him but after last night I really don't know what to do with him. I looked down the entire time and I felt his eyes on me.

We landed near water and set up camp. Making a fire was a lot easier now because of Zuko and Aang. We sat around the camp fire and Aang said it was just like the old days and Zuko joked that he could go and try to catch him again.

Everyone laughed except me and Katara. She stood up and walked away and Zuko went after her. I quickly got on my feet and walked in the opposite direction to get away from Zuko. Not so long after I walked away Toph joined me.

''Could you make a tent for me so Zuko can't get in?'' I asked her and she did it without asking any questions. I laid down and try to fall asleep but it was hard. So many things where on my mind and I tried to empty it but it didn't work.

I sat back up and focused on Aang. Maybe I could use him and his calmness to fall asleep. After it worked I laid back down and I quickly slipped in a dreamless sleep.

The next morning I woke up and asked Toph, who had made a tent next to me, to open it for me and she did while she dozed off to sleep again.

I saw Aang, Katara, Zuko and Sokka standing by Appa and I walked over to them to hear what they were talking about.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.