2.

All the villagers were outside waiting for Aang and Katara to come back and they didn't look very happy. When they came into view the children ran to Aang, they didn't see the danger in it and that was a good thing because everyone else knew exactly what it could mean.
Sokka stepped up and told the children to back away from Aang or as he called him the enemy and banishes him from the village. Sokka and Katara begin to argue with each other. I sigh, they can do that in every situation they're in, unbelievable and it makes me glad that I don't have any siblings.

'Fine then I'm banished to, come on Aang.' Katara says and grabs Aang by his arm. 'Would you really chose him over your own family?' questioned Sokka. That's a nice trick to play Sokka. Aang went up and sat on Appa. I walk towards Katara and put my hand on her shoulder. Gran gran comes 'Katara you will feel better after a while.' She says. 'Are you happy now, there goes my one chance at becoming a water bender.' Katara says frustrated and walks away I quickly pick up my speed and walk with her. 'You know she is only looking out for you, right?' 'Yeah, I know.' Katara sighs and walks away. I go and see how Sokka is doing because he will need help for when the fire nation comes.

He's ordering the little boys around. 'Sokka are you alright? Do you need any help?' I ask him. 'No, I have everything under control you go and find a safe place, I will handle the fire nation.' He says and puts a hand on my shoulder and then walks away to get ready. I sigh because I know how he thinks, we have been friends since I can remember, but I won't be sitting around when the Fire Nation comes so I'm have to get ready to. I walked to my hut and grab my stuff.

Sokka stood on the wall around the village when suddenly the ground began to shake. Everyone looked terrified and Sokka's tower fell again. Through the mist you could now see the ship. 'Sokka, get out of there!' I yelled at Sokka. But then the wall broke and he slides away from the ship. I sighed in relief. Then the bridge came down and a boy around my age walked in front. Sokka runs towards the fire benders but the boy used only his legs to get rid of Sokka and he landed in the snow, he is such a fool sometimes.

The boy stopped in front of us and looked around then he grabbed Gran gran 'He is about this age, master of all four elements.' He said. No one said anything and this angered him, he pushed Gran gran back to Katara and made fire to scare us, that was enough! I walked towards him 'We don't know what you're talking about, we aren't hiding anyone, now leave!' I said to the boy.
He laughed 'And are you going to do about it? We are not leaving until I find him and you can't make me!' he said still laughing at me. 'You don't want to know what I can do! And we're not hiding someone! Now turn around and get your ass up that ship!' I started to get angry with him and he with me. He made fire in his hands trying to scare me but it didn't work I only gave him a small smile.

Now have I done it and he launched at me but I avoided the fire at run to him and knocked away his arms and kicked him in his stomach that made him fall back. He was surprised at first but then regained himself and told the other fire benders to get the other villagers. 'Let them be, they didn't do anything to you!' I yelled at him. He laughed 'No they didn't but you did and if you continue I will hurt them, so step down!' I saw that one of the guards took one of the children and he was struggling, the guard got angry. 'Okay, okay, but let them go now!!' I said out of panic and held my hands up to show them I was surrendering, the boy laughed out loud. He made a signal to one of the guards, then he came my way and grabs my arms behind my back 'It hurts, let go, I said I wouldn't do anything anymore!' I yelled to the boy. 'Yeah, but it's more fun this way.' I gritted my teeth, that asshole.

Sokka ran to the boy with a spear but he only used his arms to wreck it and shoved Sokka to the ground. The boomerang came back and hit him on his head. I couldn't hold my laugh anymore so I laughed out loud. When the boy came towards me with fire daggers that's when Aang arrived and knocked him down that made me laugh even louder and the guard grip my arms tighter this really did hurt and he forced me on my knees. 'Miku!' Katara yelled and she wanted to come to me but I shook my head at her and she stood still.

All the guards went to stand around Aang and he did some air bending and covered them with snow. 'You're the air bender, you're the avatar?' the boy asked Aang. Okay that surprised me and the entire village. Then the boy shot fire to Aang but he dodged it and again and again but then the fire came close to the villagers. I tried to get out of the tight grip of the guard but I couldn't, when I get out of this they're going to be sorry! 'If I go with you, will you promise to leave everyone alone?' Aang said. The boy nodded and two guards went up to Aang each grabbing him by an arm and taking his staff. Then I got lifted on my feet and pushed to the ship. 'Hey, let go of me!' I said as I struggled. Aang turned around 'I said you have to leave everyone alone that includes her!' Aang said mad. 'No that one is coming to. She has to learn a lesson.' He said smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.