3.

When the shipped was close we began to move. 'This staff will make an excellent gift for my father' the boy said and I rolled my eyes he saw but I didn't care less. 'Take them to the prison!' he ordered the guards and they pulled us with them to a staircase in the ship. 'I'm sorry Miku for getting you involved in this' Aang apologized to me. 'Don't worry Aang, I did it myself it's not your fault' and I gave him a little smile but then we went down.

'So I guess you never fought an air bender before. I can take you both with my hands tied behind my back.' Aang said to the guards. 'Silence' was the only thing the guard in front said. Then a sudden blast of air knocked me to the front guard. 'I'll be right back Miku!' Aang said as he went up the stairs, I tried to stand up and walk away to the stairs and when I got on deck I saw Aang fly through the air and then the boy jumped after him and grabbed his ankle. 'Aang watch out!' I screamed. They lost height and fell on the ground. I rushed to Aang when the boy got up and that's when Appa came flying with Sokka and Katara.

The boy charged at Aang and I backed up since my hands were still bound behind my back. Aang lost his staff and fell in the ocean as I rushed towards the edge ready to jump in but the boy grabs me from behind and drags me away from the edge. 'Aang, Aang wake up!' I screamed 'Aang, Aang, Aang.' I heard Katara scream. 'Oh shut up, he won't hear your.' I glared behind me and stamped my heel on his foot and he let go of me. 'Miku, Miku no don't do it' Sokka shouted as he figured out what I was going to do. I hurried to the edge and jumped in the ocean were I could get my hands to the front and swam to Aang. Suddenly his eyes and arrows began to glow suddenly I was caught in water and got to the surface were I was dropped on the ship and Aang knocked away the guards and the boy of the ship.

I laughed, he got what he deserved. But then Aang started to wobble and fell. I hurried to him and Appa landed on the ship. 'Aang, Miku are you alright?' Katara asked as she run to us. 'Yeah, I'm alright.' I said and Sokka cut my ropes I brushed my wrist lightly they hurt a lot. 'Thanks for coming guys.' Aang said with a weak smile. 'I dropped my staff' 'I will get it' Sokka said and took it but someone held on to it but Sokka poked him in the head and he fell. 'Katara, the guards' I said when we reached Appa as I saw that the guards were standing up she did a water bending move but got Sokka stuck so she turned around and did it again and it worked.

'Well done Katara' I smiled at her. I went to help Sokka get his feet free. 'Sokka, Miku hurry up!' Katara shouted. 'I didn't ask for this water magic!' Sokka said irritated. When I got his feet out he picked up the staff and we went to run to Appa when someone got a hold of my foot. I tried to kick him off but it didn't work and the other guards went up to Appa. 'Aang, get yourself, Sokka and Katara out of here!' I shouted to him. 'No I can't do that!' 'Yes you have to now get the hell out of here, I will be fine!' I shouted and the guard got a good held on me.

Aang looked back at me with a sad look, he knew he couldn't come and get me and escape, I gave him a little smile and nodded. He turned back 'Yip yip' he said to Appa and they were in the air Katara holding on to Sokka because he was ready to jump. I smiled at him with tears in my eyes. It meant so much to me that he would risk it to come down and get me. 'Miku, no. Aang get us down now!' he yelled at Aang. But he didn't answer. 'Shoot them down!' the boy said. And together with some old man he blasted fire to them 'Nooo!' I screamed. Aang heard me and made himself ready to blow away the fire to a wall of ice that then came down on the ship and made everyone fall to the ground.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.