71.

''But you wanted to talk'' I say moving on. ''Yeah that's right. What was your dream about?'' she asks. I love how she can be straight to the point. ''It wasn't a dream. It were the emotions of someone else'' I say.

''Zuko's emotions'' she guessed and I turn a little red. ''Yeah, how did you know?'' I ask curious. ''That one time when the old man was attacked by that crazy sister and you stayed behind. I felt him hug you and you didn't get tense so I kind of figured it out I guess'' she explains.

''So are the two of you in love?'' she asks after I say nothing. ''I have no idea. It's really complicated as you can guess'' I tell her because I really don't know. ''But before everything happened and he joined his crazy sister. How did you feel about him then?'' she asks curious.

''Well I have to admit that my 'imprisonment' wasn't that bad. I had my own room because Iroh arranged it for me. And we talked a couple of times and it just clicked I guess. It was really nice being with him. After we got along better I didn't miss you guys as much and I didn't mind being with him'' I quietly say to her and she just listens.

''I knew it! You love him!'' she shouts ''Shhh! Toph keep your voice down!'' I shout at her. ''Oh right, I'm sorry. Does anyone know?'' she asks quietly this time.

''I think Aang knows something because he saw the hug between Zuko and me. I asked him not to tell anyone about it'' I say to her. ''Soooo have you guys kissed?'' she asks exited and I laugh.

''Uhm yeah we did'' I say a little shy. And I look at her big smile. ''I sense something else. Did you do more?'' she asks even more excited and she almost bounces up and down. ''Yeah'' I say with a little voice and suddenly she sits still.

''What really? Are you kidding me?!'' she asks surprised. ''No I'm not kidding. You asked me and I gave you an answer so deal with it'' I say and a smile creeps on her face. ''Okay, I will try to 'deal' with it'' she says with an enormous grin on her face and I slap my face.

''Just don't tell anyone not even Aang alright?'' I ask her quickly. ''Don't worry my lips are sealed. But let me ask you one more thing. How was it? Does he have a nice body?'' she grins.

''Stop it! That's more than one question and I'm not going to answer any of them. End of conversation! Can you let me out?'' I say quickly and when she opens a wall of the tent I quickly crawl outside and walk away before she can say or ask anything else.

Aang and Katara give me weird looks but I ignore them and begin my training for the day. I see Sokka come back and he is talking to Toph but I can't hear what they are talking about and then I see Toph walking away with a paper scroll in her hand and I walk to Sokka.

Looks like he got himself a messenger bird. The bird, who is names Hawkie by Sokka and Momo start to fight. I sigh, this was to be expected.

Later that day I see Katara going through Toph's stuff. ''Do you really think that's a good idea?'' I ask her as I sand behind her and I see she was startled. ''Ow it's you Miku. You got me there'' she says as she bends over to catch her breath.

''I need to know what she is up to and her place is a mess'' she exclaims and points and Toph her stuff. ''I'm not going to get involved in this but I don't think this is a good idea Katara'' I tell her my opinion and walk away.

When it is dinner time Katara confronts Toph with a wanted poster of her and they get into a fight about Katara going through Toph's stuff. ''You're not my mom and you're not their mom'' Toph yells at Katara and point towards Sokka and Aang.

I'm glad she is leaving me out of it. I've been involved in so many fights between Sokka and Katara I now chose to stay out of it and I walk away to do some meditating. I know it's not right what Toph is doing but what those men are doing, fooling people for their money, isn't right either. I hope she doesn't get into too much trouble.

Sokka takes Toph apart to talk to her and when they return Katara walks up to them. ''You don't have to apologize Katara. You were right and I will stop with the scams.'' Toph says to her.

''I didn't want to apologize. I want to create the ultimate scam with you'' Katara says excited and we all look at her to see if she's gone crazy. The two walk away and start to discuss.

Katara is going to turn Toph in and collect the money, then Toph can metal bend her way out and we leave the village.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.