51.

I decide to just walk over to Zuko and see how Jet will react. When I turn around and Jet sees me 'You?!' he hisses. 'Yeah me. Did you miss me' I mocked him.

'Do you know him?' Zuko asks confused 'Of course I know him he was the one to mess up my knee. I can't forget someone like that' I tell Zuko but keep my eyes on Jet to see what he will do. He looks very angry 'Aren't you with your little friends?' he said. 'As you can see, I'm not. I didn't know you had such a bad eyesight' I joked and this made him even more angry.

'I will see you around I'm going to look for a place to sleep' I tell Zuko and Jet and walk away. When I find a place I sit down and start wondering where Zuko and Jet were talking about. I hope Zuko doesn't get himself in trouble. I never told him about Jet and what he did so I hope he can see through him.

After a while Zuko and Iroh find me and Zuko sits down next to me and grabs my hand to give it a little squeeze. Iroh places himself on my other side and when I look up I see Jet and his friends coming over to us and sit in front of us and he just looks at me for a while. 'I thought you were aiming for Katara the last time I saw you' I say to him and look at him.

'That's true and I thought you were aiming for that guy Sokka' as he says this I feel Zuko's hand tighten. 'Well that was true but now not anymore' I tell him and squeeze in Zuko's hand. 'Is he your boyfriend now?' Jet ask and nods towards Zuko. 'Why are you so interested in my love life Jet' I teased him and avoiding the question about me and Zuko.

We never talked about what kind of relationship we have and I don't know how he thinks about it. So I can't say anything out loud. 'I have to know if you are still available of course so I know if I can make a move' Jet says and winks at me. 'Eww Jet, are you serious after what you did do you really think you have a chance with me?' I say grossed out and it angers him but makes Zuko happy to hear because I see him covering up his smile.

Jet stands up and walks away. 'You're not going to tell what he did the last time you saw him?' Zuko asks as he releases my hand. 'No you'll have to judge him on your own' is all I tell him and lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes.

In the middle of the night I feel Zuko standing up and walk away. When I think he can't see me I open my eyes. I stay awake and listen if I can hear guards shouting so I know that Zuko is alright. I wake Iroh up when Zuko comes to us with food.

Jet and his friends sit with us too. I eat a little and then look at the sea not wanting to sit with Jet. I hear him say that he did some terrible things in the past and that he is hoping for a new beginning in Ba Sing Se. I have to laugh at this but I don't, I'm not really in the mood for a fight.

Not that I can't take him especially now that I have come clean with my waterbending, something he doesn't know. I continue not to trust Jet even if he says he wants to do something better with his life.

When I look at the sea I have an uneasy feeling about Aang. It's been there since he got out of the Avatar state but I didn't have the time to really think about it. I think it has to do with someone or else he wouldn't feel like this for this amount of time. I hope everyone is alright and no one got hurt. I fell asleep and when I woke up the next morning Zuko moved me and I sat between his legs bit still near the edge of the ship so I would be as close to the water as possible.

 I turn around and see Jet looking at us but I ignore him instead I wake Zuko. I tell him that I'm going for a walk and stand up. I make a round on the ferry and when I reach the front I see Zuko and Jet standing.

I hear them talking, Jet is saying he knows that Zuko is an outcast like him and that they have to look out for each other. 'But something else. Is she your girlfriend or what?' I hear Jet ask 'It's kind of complicated' Zuko answers not very happy with the question. 'The last time I saw her she was with the Avatar and a guy she liked you know that right?' Zuko sighs 'Of course I know that. And she doesn't like that guy anymore and if she did it wouldn't matter we're not in that kind of relationship' Zuko explains and I can hear that he doesn't want to talk about it.

'Well then I can try and win her over right' 'You can try but I think you will fail before you even try' Zuko smiles. And I'm happy he doesn't get angry. I walk back to Iroh and I see him look far ahead and I turn around to see what he's looking at and then I see the wall of Ba Sing Se.

Zuko told me about the last time Iroh saw the wall and it must bring bad memories with it. I see Zuko coming with Jet. When he stands beside me I take his head in my hands and kiss him but I release him soon because Iroh is with us. And then I look over Zuko's shoulder to Jet and grin at him. This is my way of telling that he has no chance. I feel Zuko's arm going around my waist and he holds me against him. Maybe my parents are in this city because it's the safest place to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.