48.

I went out a couple of times to get us some food and water. And when I returned with a bird I see that Iroh is awake. Zuko made him tea and I was scared for him. Because Zuko's tea making skills were way behind Irohs and it tasted really bad. I didn't tell him this of course and neither did Iroh. We both knew that it was a very kind gesture for Zuko to make tea for Iroh.

I went out to give them some privacy but I didn't went far. I couldn't believe Azula attacked her kind uncle when he wasn't watching for a split second. I heard Iroh say that Azula has be brought down and I was glad he thinks that. I went back and saw Iroh standing and saying that Zuko had to pick up his training.

I stay with them as Iroh tells Zuko about creating lightning. I think it's very interesting and maybe I will learn something from it. Then Iroh shows how to make it and it looks beautiful now you don't have to think like it's going to kill you. Zuko tries to but it blows up in front of him and he is thrown back. Zuko keeps trying but each time the same thing happens, it blows up. Iroh tells him he has to let go of his feelings of shame.

Iroh teaches Zuko about the other elements and makes a joke about the sense of humor the air nomads had 'For Aang it is right and what I heard about him and monk Gyatso, I think you would be good friends with them' I smile at Iroh and he smiles back at me. When he reaches water he says that the people from the Water Tribe have a deep sense of community, well that's not really true for me. He also says that the people of the Water Tribe are capable of adapting to new things. I guess this fits me because I could really adapt to the way I was treated back at home.
Iroh says that it is important to know about the other elements and that he came up with the trick he wants to show to Zuko from studying water benders. This got me instantly interested and I wonder what it is.

Iroh says that water benders use the opponents offense as a defense. He makes Zuko preform water bend like moves. 'This looks a lot like you do it Miku' Zuko says. 'Yeah it is. We use flowing movements and guide the water, at least that's how I feel it' I explain. 'You're right. Would you like to show us some waterbending so Zuko can see how the movements work' Iroh asks me and I nod. I get some water from the bags and begin to move.

'See how she follows the water and not sending it away. Can you try and do it while Zuko holds your hands?' Iroh asks. 'Of course but I think it will be easier if I freeze our hands together so he has to follow' I say as I hold my hands out to Zuko and he lays his on top then I freeze the water around them. I start with the movements again. First only the hands, then the arms and then the legs so Zuko can get a feel for it. Now I take some water and go further. 'Great, really great. Would you try this with me? I would love to try it' Iroh says enthusiastic.

'Why not' I smile and release my hands and Zuko's. Now Iroh lays his hands on top and I repeat the same as with Zuko. 'It feels so light' Zuko says as Iroh and I release our hands. 'This was a really good training for the both of us, we can be glad to have Miku with us' he says to Zuko as he padded his shoulder. 

'So now I can try it with real lightning' Zuko said happy. 'No, I hope you never have to use this move' Iroh tells him and Zuko gets mad saying he will find his own lightning looking over to the storm a few miles away. Zuko jumps on the ostrich horse and runs away. 'You can't let him go, it can kill him!' I say to Iroh seeing as he just stood there shaking his head. I take water and run after Zuko then I send the water to the ostrich horse and freeze its feet then I run over to him and jump up and melt the ice. Zuko only looks at me without saying anything knowing I will not let him go alone. 

As he stands on the top of a rock shouting to the sky and then the lightning comes. I see Zuko looking desperately at it waiting for it to come his way, but it doesn't and Zuko falls on his knees on the ground and begins crying and screaming out his frustrations. I let him be for a while knowing it had to come out. When he calmed down I walked over to him and padded his back and he quickly grabs onto my waist and presses his head against my stomach. I just stand there stroking his hair and let him cry.
I feel as if I'm some sort of anchor to keep him steady and sane.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.