19.

I turned around and saw the ship and I knew that was the only way out of the water so I dove down under water and used a little waterbending trick to get me to the ship fast as I couldn't use my knee. I never told anyone that I can waterbend I don't know why but I just didn't. This was the first time I did it with someone nearby and that's why I got under water I certainly didn't want Zuko to know. When I got near the ship I came up and looked up to a rope that came down with a loop in it so I could grab it.

 So I grabbed it and tugged on it then I felt it getting pulled up. When I was almost on the ship I pulled myself up to lay down the second I was on it and gasped for air. I looked up and saw Appa getting higher and disappear above the clouds and I sighed now I was here again. I saw Zuko looking at me 'You missed me or something to just fall of that bison near my ship?' he said mockingly. I rolled my eyes 'If you think I fell on purpose, you're dead wrong' I said as I tried to stand up but there was that pain again and I sat back on the ground. 'What hurts?' Iroh asks as he kneels beside me. 'It's my knee. I thought it was better again but I guess it isn't' I said to him as I tried to stretch it that only hurt a little. 'What happened?' he asks as he is bending my knee carefully and pushes on some places. 'Some idiot hit my knee with the back of his sword al little while ago. Katara looked at it and said it was only bruised' I explained.

'Well I guess you overworked it you should've rested longer and built up your walking instead of using it like you usually do' Iroh said and I sighed. I can't believe it, now I hate Jet even more. 'We have to get you to your room. I put some stuff there I bought the last time you were here I thought you would like it' he said with a big smile. I sometimes couldn't believe that he was the brother of the Fire Lord and the uncle of Zuko. If he had been Fire Lord the world would look much better. I tried to stand up and as look I didn't put pressure on my knee it was alright but I couldn't walk like this. Iroh noticed this to 'Zuko you help her getting to the room. And give her some clothes she can change is she is soaking wet.' He said to Zuko and started to walk away 'Why do I have to do it?!' he asks angrily 'You're the reason she is here in the first place. If it was another ship the Avatar could've just turned around and get her, but because it's you he couldn't' Iroh says as if it explains everything 'And if you let a guard or crewmember take her, I will be very hard on you with your next training' Iroh said and now really walked of.

Zuko let out a deep sigh and turned to face me. 'Come on' he only said and took my arm and laid it over his shoulders and his arm went around my waist. I've never been so close with a boy before and I'm not counting the hugs from Sokka. We started walking and it went very easy but now there was another problem we had to get up the stairs. I took my arm from his shoulders and reached to the railing 'I can do this myself, thank you' I said and limped to the stairs. I tried to get on the first step after a little work I was on it. Now I had to do that a lot of times. I heard a sigh behind me 'I know I will get the blame if you fall down and I'm not looking forward to that' he came over to me and picked me up bridal style and I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck afraid I would fall. When I looked up his face was not far from mine so I looked away. 'You're really light, do you ever eat?' he asked as he lifted me up a little more like he was weighing me. 'Of course I eat! What do you think I do all day sit around?!' I answered back and he started climbing up the stairs with ease. He walked to a door that wasn't mine but I didn't say anything about it. When we came in it was really dark and not just because of the lighting but it had a dark feel about it.

He sat me down on the bed 'This is my room but I was told to give you something to wear and seeing as we don't have any women's clothes here you have to wear something else so I will give you something of me and I have to change to because of your wet clothes' Zuko explained to me. 'Oh okay' was the only thing I managed to say, he was being really nice to me right now and I didn't want to ruin it because I needed his help now, unfortunately. He turned away to what I think is his closet. He turned back around with a shirt and threw it at me 'I think that will be long enough' he only said and took his shirt off I looked at his back. I must admit he is very muscular. I looked away and took off my wet clothes and quickly put the shirt on just in time because then Zuko turned around. I carefully stood up and the shirt came mid-thigh.

Zuko came back over to me and put his arm around my waist and I automatically put mine around his shoulders. We walked out of his room and to mine we walked inside 'It's okay now I can manage walking in the room' I said as I tried to push him away. I didn't feel comfortable with so little clothes on but he just held me and walked inside. We were almost by the bed when Zuko tripped over something, I guess it was something Iroh put there to decorate the room. He fell down on the bed but he dragged me with him and I landed on top of him. I lifted up my face and was really close to his. I could feel his hot breath on my face and I sat up. If someone were to walk in right now it wouldn't look so good, because I sat with my legs on either side of Zuko, my hands on his chest and his hands at my hips. Now Zuko sat up straight and our faces were close again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.