50.

They start fighting and we quickly run outside. The old man brings us to a flower shop and says he is honored meeting such a high ranking member of the white lotus. Again this white lotus thingy, I have no clue what they are talking about and from the looks on Zuko's face he doesn't know either. The men walk to the back and there is a door and after Iroh said some password he got to go inside but Zuko and I weren't allowed inside.

I sighed and walked around the shop and look at the beautiful flowers that are here. I felt Zuko's eyes on me the whole time bit I just ignored it and kept looking and smelling the flowers. We never had any on the South Pole of course but since we left I have taken quite the liking to them.

It began to get really late and I was getting tired, I yawned a few times and felt Zuko's eyes still on me 'Am I that interesting?' I say without looking at him and feel him coming closer. Then his chest is against my back and his arms around my waist. I let my head rest against his shoulder and he gives me little kisses on my neck. I release myself and take Zuko's hand and lead him to a wall.

When I want to sit against it Zuko stopped me and sits down himself, then he pulled me to him so I was sitting against him between his legs. I made myself comfortable and fell asleep.

The next morning the door opens and Zuko and I are instantly awake. Iroh gives us a smile and tells us we are going to Ba Sing Se. Now I really wondered what kind of club the white lotus is that they can pull something like that off. I mean how are they going to get Iroh and Zuko inside Ba Sing Se and me, because I don't have a passport or something like that.

Zuko thinks the same and asks Iroh. He explains that there are many refugees in the city so we wouldn't stand out. A man comes in saying he has our passports and that there are two men on the street looking for us. Zuko and Iroh had to hide in two giant flower pots while I walk with the man who takes them away

 When we walked far enough Zuko and Iroh came out and that's when it happened. I gasped for air and held my chest. Zuko hurried over to me and Iroh and the man looked worried 'Miku! Miku, what's happening?! Talk to me!' Zuko says panicked 'Give her a little room Zuko' Iroh said as he took Zuko off of me. I fell on my knees and I feel tears coming down my cheeks. Then it's over and I pant as if I ran for a while. Zuko comes over again but doesn't touch me he looked worried.

'It's okay' I barely get out. I tried to regain control over my breathing and when I didn't felt light headed anymore I carefully stand up. 'Something is wrong with Aang. He went into the Avatar state and he is very angry and sad at the same time. I wondered what happened. Katara got him out of it again before he could hurt anyone' I tell them while I look up at the sky and wonder what happened to Aang that made him loose control.

I turn to Zuko and Iroh and give them a little smile before I ask if we can move on. There was nothing I could do for Aang so at least we could get moving again and hope I will find him soon. I wished there was a way for me to talk to Aang and see how he is doing. When night falls we set up camp and go to sleep. The next morning we leave early.

I managed to catch us some food and find eatable berries for us to eat. Then we reach Full Moon bay. A place where many refugees come together to travel to Ba Sing Se. It is a hidden place so the Fire Nation can't find it. We stand in line and give our passports when it is our turn. The woman behind the desk looks at them and let us through. I sigh in relief that we haven't had any trouble so far.

We get on the ferry and Iroh says he can't believe he returns to the city that caused his greatest military embarrassment and that he now returning as a tourist, how come that this man always sees everything so positive. And that's what Zuko thinks too 'We aren't tourist we are refugees' he says and eats some of his food.

'I'm tired of living like this! I don't want to eat rotten food anymore' he says angry and I sigh 'Well I'm sorry I can't catch such a fancy dinner for you' I say and walk off. I hear him shout my name but I continue my walk. How can a person be so spoiled. I really can't believe him after all the trouble of catching food he just says that. I look at the sea and calm down. When I return to Zuko and Iroh I see three people standing beside them and when I get closer I hear Zuko say that he's in. What is he in?

I walk closer and just as I'm about to ask what this is about I recognize the sound of one of the men standing by Zuko, Jet. For a second I don't know what to do, should I hide so he doesn't see me but then Zuko would be worried or should I confront him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.