12.

We came by Zuko's ship and the little boat was loaded in. We then went upstairs 'Did you catch the Avatar prince Zuko' I heard Iroh ask. 'No but I found something else' Zuko said and then we came in Irohs eyesight 'How dare you call me something, I'm not an object I'm a person and a much better one then you if you ask me' I shot back at Zuko and then looked at Iroh 'Hello Iroh it's nice to see you again but it would be nicer under different circumstances' I said to him honestly.

He smiled at me 'You're entirely right Miku and it's nice to see you again' he came to me and then untied the ropes around my wrists he pushed my sleeves back and took a look at my wrist. 'Zuko now look what you have done her wrist were almost healed' Iroh said to Zuko as he showed him my wrist. 'Yeah whatever. Take her downstairs into her cell, I'm sure she missed it' he said to a guard. 'No, no she is not going to stay in that thing anymore. I made a room available for her next to mine' Iroh said smiling back between Zuko and me. I gave Iroh a hug and that made him surprised 'Thank you very much!' 'You've got to be kidding me, she is not a guest but a prisoner' Zuko yelled at his uncle 'What's the harm in it, she can't water bend so she cannot escape for a ship. I will keep an eye on here don't worry' Iroh said and padded on my back. 'Come I will show you to your room' and he lead the way.

I looked back to see a furious Zuko and followed Iroh to my room. 'Now this is your room it's nothing special but better than a cell' Iroh said as he opened the door and I walked inside 'This is more than enough, thank you' I said again and he smiled at me. 'I will be in the next room' he only said and walked to his room I guess. I laid down at the bed and closed my eyes for a little while until I heard someone walk into my room. I looked up and saw Zuko closing and locking the door 'What are you doing?' I asked him 'I want to make sure you know your place, that's all. I don't want you to think anything of the kindness of my uncle' now I knew what the problem was, he is jealous of me. 'Are you jealous because your uncle is kind to me?' I asked him and I hit the spot. He walked to me and pushed me on the bed 'How dare you to say that or even to think something as ridicules of me being jealous of you' he said the last thing mockingly now I was angry to and tried to get him of off me. 'You know nothing about me so how do you dare to say something like that. Do you really think you're better than because your father is the Fire Lord?! Well you're not! You're just a human being like me and nothing more!' I said angry to him. 'I'm better than you and you know it but you are too afraid to admit it. I'm from royal descending and you're just a girl from a Water Tribe.' He said angry back to me. I flipped us over so I was pinning him down and held his hands above his head and his legs down with my legs. 'You don't even know who I am you're just jumping to conclusions. Now get out of my room and stop bothering me and if you don't like me being around your uncle you shouldn't have brought me here in the first place. Now get out!' I shouted and carefully let him go and walked to the door and unlocked it and opening it so he could walk out. When he was gone I closed the door and sat against it sighing I must be careful not to tell him too much about me. I walked to the bed and laid on it not soon after I fell asleep.

The next morning I awoke to knocking on the door and when I opened it I saw Iroh with my breakfast. I smiled at him 'This didn't change' 'You're right, I figured it would be better than you eating together with the crew' he explained 'I prefer it this way, I don't mind you but I wouldn't like eating at a table filled with Fire Nation' I said and sat down on my bed ad started eating my breakfast. Iroh nodded he knew what I meant.

When I was done Iroh took the plate 'I'm glad you're here or else I would've jumped in the ocean a long time ago' and I gave him a smile he returned it and walked out of my room. I closed the door behind him and locked it I figured I could use some work out. So I began with stretching and began my work out when I was finished I did a cool down and laid back on the bed.

I wonder when I will be back with my friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue

- Please no hate messages

- If you see any mistakes let me know

- xo Calypso.