20.

He took his hands of my hips and took my hands and put them around his neck then put one hand on my waist and one on my cheek and I pressed my cheek into his hand. I let it all happen and looked in his eyes the whole time. Then his face came closer and out lips almost touch but he waited a second and then he pushed is lips against mine. His lips are very soft and warm and I didn't think anymore.

 Our lips started moving in sync and as the kiss got deeper he pulled me closer and took his hand of my face and laid it on my hip and I just held my arms tighter around his neck. He licked my bottom lip but I didn't open my mouth then he bit softly on my bottom lip and I opened my mouth. This kiss was really amazing and I felt really loved at some point and didn't care that I shouldn't be doing this and that I already had someone I liked. But deep inside I knew it would never work out between Sokka and I, but I kept hope for all this time. I didn't like Zuko but this felt really good. We kept making out even when Zuko laid down and turned us around so he was now on top. Even this didn't bother me. 

After a little while we stopped and looked into each other's eyes. I sat up and softly touched his scar. It must have hurt a lot. I couldn't believe someone did this to him. Even when you hate someone a lot you just don't do something like that. 'I'm sorry' I softly said and he looked at me confused 'Why are you sorry?' he asked me 'I don't know. I just can't believe someone who would do something like this' I explained still touching his scar. He gave me a pained look and I kissed his left eye softly. Suddenly Zuko pulled me into a hug, normally I wouldn't like it but I felt that he needed it so I put my arms around his neck and hugged him back. 'Since I can't escape for the time being I want to try and understand you and your actions' I whispered he let go of me and gave me another confused look 'Why do you want to know about me? I hunt one of your friends!' he said harsh. 'Yeah that's right. But why did you kiss me then? And I think that someone who can kiss with so much passion can't be that bad' I explained. He looked at me as if he was to say I'm crazy. 'I don't know why I kissed you! How do you know it was passion? Ever kissed someone else to compare me to?!' he asked. 'No, I never kissed anyone else' I answered and looked away letting go of his face. 'But you like someone' he guessed and I didn't answer him. 'You like that Water Tribe guy who travels with you! The one that can't fight' he said and could hear the smile in his voice. I looked back at him with a hard look and tried to push him away that only caused him to hold me tighter. 'So I'm right you like him. You two lived you're whole lives together in the tribe and nothing ever happened or didn't he even notice it?' he guessed again. And it made me look down knowing he's right we lived together our whole lives and he never noticed my feelings. 'He never noticed even when you were traveling together?!' he asked with disbelief I nodded.

He grabs my chin and made me look at him for only a second to push his lips onto mine again. At first I tried to push him away but I gave up and put my arms around his neck instead. He deepened the kiss again and pushed me against the wall behind me. I took one of my arms back and let my hand trail over his chest and his abdomen then I let my hand under his shirt and touched his bare skin. He took his lips off of mine and started to kiss my neck that was a very sensitive spot for me and I scratched his chest a little which only caused him to suck and bite my neck softly and I let out a sigh. With both my hands I grab his face and pulled his lips back to mine. Now his hands were under my shirt he touched my bare back but didn't move any further. Then I pulled back and rested my forehead against his and again we looked into each other's eyes. After sitting like that for a while I heard something. I quickly moved away and Zuko gave me a weird look 'Someone is coming' I said and sat on the bed normally. Zuko stood up and looked at the things Iroh put there.

Then one of the crewmen came in sight he looked at us both 'Uhm we fixed everything and we can move on' he said and walked away. I let a sigh out 'You should go back' I said to Zuko's back. He turned around to face me 'What are we going to do?' he asked 'Do what?' I asked him back 'About uhm... I don't know... about what just happened' he managed to get out. 'Well I don't like you in that way, but I can't deny that I did enjoy it. We can ignore it or we can keep this up' I gave him the options. 'So you admit you liked it' he said with a grin on his face and he came over and puts his hands on either side of me so our faces were close. I didn't show any emotion on my face 'Yes I really liked it. Do you think you would still be standing here if I didn't?' I asked him and touched his face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.