57.

''This may sound really weird but thanks to Iroh we got into the city and now I have this really peaceful life and I want to enjoy it for as long as I can'' I explain. ''That does sound weird. Why can't you come back with me and see everyone for yourself'' she said and grabs my wrist.

''You have to believe me when I say I want to see everyone but I can't, not yet'' and I take her hand of my wrist. ''But we have peaceful times to you know it's not like we are always fighting'' she begins to shout. 

''I know that but when the war is over you can all return to your lives but mine will begin. When the war is over I'm going to search for my parents and I know that it will be hard but I have to know what happened to them and if they are still alive'' I explain and she gives me a sad look.

''When the time is ready I will join you guys again, don't worry I won't stay here forever'' I reassure her and give her a hug. She sighs ''I think I understand a little but be careful around them'' she insists.

''I will don't worry. Now go, I will see you again'' I say as I push her away a little. She looks back one more time and I wave at her then she is out of sight and I sigh. This is so hard I really want to go with her and help them but I also have to help Zuko especially now when he's acting so strange.

I sigh one more time and turn around and walk back to the shop. When all the customers have left we start to clean and even Zuko helps. Then a messenger comes and gives Iroh a letter he reads it then looks up with a big smile ''We are invited to serve tea to the earth king!'' he shouts happily and I smile at him.

The next morning we get up early because we have to go to the palace and Iroh insists that we look our best. He even made me put on a dress but because he is so happy with this opportunity I don't complain about it.

As we walk towards the palace Irohs says that destiny is a strange thing. And I couldn't agree with him more. We sit in the room patiently waiting for the earth king to come but he is a little late.

Then the Dai Li come walking in and I sense something isn't right. And then Azula walks in. No things were definetly not right.

''Do you know how I got the nickname the dragon of the west?'' Iroh asks as he takes a sip of his tea ''I'm not really interested in your stories uncle'' she says as she looks to her nails. Then fire came out of Irohs mouth, that's a really cool trick.

And we break out of the room. Iroh breaks a wall and jumps out but Zuko stays on the edge ''It's time I face Azula'' he says and turns around. I nod to Iroh and take water from a little pond behind Iroh.

Zuko changeless Azula and she declines. Zuko sends fire to her but the Dai Li block it and send their rock gloves to him but I smash them with my water. I keep this up for a while but then they got me and Zuko. The Dai Li throw us in a cave and there I see Katara ''Katara?'' I say confused when I see her. ''Miku? Zuko?'' she says as confused as me and glares at Zuko.

Katara starts to rant to Zuko about that this must be a trap so he can capture Aang. ''Katara he isn't working with his sister'' I sigh Zuko shakes his head towards me. ''You don't have to stand up for me I don't want to come between you and your friends. It's not like I hear these things for the first time'' he sighs and gives my hand a little squeeze.

I sigh and sit down. But then I feel something and Zuko immediately hurries to me and takes my hand ''Stay away from her!'' Katara says as she tries to take his hand from mine ''No wait she feels something'' he tells her and pushes her hand away.

I gasped for air ''Aang is coming closer and Iroh is with him'' I whisper. ''How do you know that?'' Katara asked. ''I can feel Aangs energy that's how I knew he went into his Avatar state when Appa was taken and that he was out of balance, it's the same as in the North Pole when Zuko had him'' explain.

Now Katara starts to shout at Zuko again about how the Fire Nation has taken so much from her and from me. I sigh knowing what it took from Zuko and he explains her.

They start to talk and I am impressed by the both of them. Katara says that maybe she can help him get rid of his scar and then she touches it and I feel a sting. I didn't know the feeling but it didn't matter because then Aang and Iroh appeared. Katara runs immediately to Aang and Iroh to Zuko and I just stand not knowing what to do.

Katara and Aang walk away and I don't know what to do ''Go ahead I will see you guys later'' I tell Aang and Katara and stay behind with Zuko and Iroh.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.