74.

When we all finish our meal we stay to talk a little and then we all go to bed. When I lay in my bed I begin to think of how I can tell Katara that she must not mention my father in front of Hama. We usually don't talk about my parents because we don't know them. But just as a little reminder for Katara.

Then I decided that I could tell her right now, because now Hama won't be suspicious if I whisper with Katara because she doesn't know. I throw my blanket off and walk out of my room and knock on Katara's door.

''Can I come in?'' I ask softly. ''Come in Miku'' I hear her answer and I open the door. ''What brings you here at this time?'' Katara asks confused. ''If your are going to train with Hama tomorrow I wanted to ask you not to mention that my father is from the Fire Nation'' I say to her.

''Why would I mention that to her, we never talk about your parents'' she says even more confused. ''Yeah I know, but I just wanted to remind you. I think that if she knows she will not be pleased with me because of her hate against the Fire Nation and I understand it, but I just don't want it to get awkward. You get what I mean?'' I ask her.

''I get it and I won't mention it. It didn't even cross my mind that she would held it against you, I mean it's not something you can control'' Katara says. ''No it isn't, but back at home a lot of people reacted that way and they were never imprisoned by the Fire Nation and been taken away from their home'' I explain and see a little hurt on her face as I mention how the people at home treated me and that she never knew. After Katara reassured me she wouldn't mention my father in front of Hama I went back to my own room and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning we all had breakfast together and then Katara and Hama took off to practice waterbending. I joined Aang, Sokka and Toph on their search to find anything that could make a spirit angry.

Toph says something about the moon spirit being angry and Sokka didn't take it well. Seeing as the moon spirit is Yue, a girl he liked very much. He began saying that the moon spirit is a very kind, beautiful lady and that she rules the sky with lunar goodness.

''No Yue wouldn't do something like this. I'm thinking that this may not be the work of a spirit because I don't feel any energy that's off'' I say to no one in particular. Then a man came by and Aang went to ask if he knows anything about the people that are disappearing. He tells us that there is only one person that managed to escape and that is old man Ding.

It was getting dark already before we reached the house of old man Ding. He was putting planks in front of his windows when we arrived. The man told us that it was like something was taking over his body and that he had no control over his limbs. When he reached the cave he looked up at the moon thinking it was the last bit of light he would ever see. But then the sun came up and he could move again and he ran away.

Then Toph remembered that she heard people scream under the mountain so the people that are captured must still be there.

They began to run towards the mountain on Tophs hearing. I hoped that Katara would be alright but it is the full moon so she is stronger now and I think she will handle herself.

They reached the cave and they went down until they reached a door that Toph threw away. And then we say all the people tied up. She heard someone say that they were saved. And they said that she is not a spirit but a witch and she looks like an normal old lady.

''Hama!'' Sokka said with anger. ''Yeah, the innkeeper'' a man said. ''Katara!'' I said and looked at Aang and Sokka. ''You guys get out of here I will help these people'' Toph said and we ran away. I knew I couldn't trust her.

We reached Katara and Hama, who was laying on the ground.

''Give up Hama your outnumbered!'' Aang shouted. ''No you've outnumbered yourself'' Hama said and I didn't understand what she meant until I felt it. She took over our bodies. Sokka started waving around his sword and I tried to fight it and then I remembered something Iroh had said to me.

There once was a prisoner that managed to escape using bloodbending, something that only could happen with the full moon. And as soon as I knew what it was I released myself. She flew Aang and Sokka towards each other but before they could hurt each other Katara managed to get an hold on Hama, using bloodbending.

Toph and the villagers arrived and they put handcuffs on Hama and said she would be locked away for the rest of her life. Hama turned around ''Congratulations Katara, you're a bloodbender'' she smiled and Katara looked very sad for having to use that technic.

I ran to Hama and stood before her. ''Congratulations Hama, you had a the daughter of a Fire Nation man in your house and fed her and you never noticed'' I said with a smile and Hama looked very angry with me and she screamed. I walked away and to my friends. I gave Katara a hug.

''What did you say to make her so angry?'' Sokka asked. ''I said she a the daughter of a Fire Nation man in her house and she never noticed, she didn't like it very much'' I smiled and even Katara had a little smile on her face.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.