33.

We were standing on the wall waiting and looking at the ocean. Then we saw something flying our way but before we could do anything the fireball hit the wall. Then another one but this one landed more in the city. Aang took off on Appa and I was looking around to see if I could find Katara. Then she came from under a pile of snow.

The attacks kept coming and the benders tried to stop as many as they could. In the healing hut the injured were healed by the women. I was leading the women and children away to a safer place.

When it began to get dark the attacks stopped. They also knew that water benders were stronger at night because of the moon and it was almost full. Aang came back and he was exhausted. He had taken out a lot of ships but there were to many for him to handle.

At night we were looking at the moon and Yue told the story about the moon and ocean spirits. That's when Aang got his idea to try and talk to the spirits. We followed Yue to the most spiritual place on the North Pole. When we got there it looked beautiful and it was warm and there was grass. I could feel the energy of the spirits and it felt very welcoming. Suddenly I had a feeling I would see Zuko very soon but I tried to ignore it. Aang sat in his meditating position and Yue and Katara were talking the whole time I gave them a hard look a few times but they ignored me. 

Then Aang shouted at them and they were quiet. I watched Aang as he was looking at the two spirits in the water and then his eyes and tattoos began to glow and I know that he did it. Yue asked if he will be fine and Katara said that she could protect Aang if needed. Then I heard his voice, Zuko. He charged at Katara and I walked to Yue to keep her safe. Katara froze Zuko in a ball but he let it explode. Zuko ran over to Aang and tried to grab him but Katara blew him away and froze him against a wall.

I felt the sun come up and I think Zuko did to. He melted the ice and attacked Katara again and she tried to block it but he was to strong now and knocked her out. 'Yue, stay here and don't come out no matter what happens, okay?' I said to her while watching Zuko. 'Yue, I need an answer!' and I looked at her and she nodded, the poor girl was so afraid all she ever knew was her shielded life in the castle. 'And please don't tell anyone what you hear not even Sokka, okay?' she nodded again. I got out of our little hiding place. 

'Zuko put him down, right now!' I tell him. He looks over and gives me a little smile. 'Well what are you going to do. The last time was more like a warming up' he mocked me. 'Well the last time I was injured' I said and walked closer to him. 'Your knee will still be a sensitive spot and I know another sensitive spot so this time spare your embarrassment and just stand down' he points at his neck when is telling about my other sensitive spot.

'My knee is all healed and I won't back off unless you let Aang go' I ignore his other comment. 'You just ask for it!' And he let go of Aang and charged at me but I dodged he keeps attacking as I tried getting closer to him and kicks his stomach. He doubled over and gives me an angry look. I back off a little and let my sai out. 'You think your little toys will help you?' now he comes closer and begins his attacks I try to dodge them all I don't want to get hit by the fire. He keeps coming closer and then he has a hold on my wrist. And he pushes me back against a wall so I have nowhere to go. I try to pull out of his hands but he holds them to tight and I feel it getting hot, is he seriously trying to burn me! I kick my knee up to his private areas and he released my hands. I back up again but he regains himself quickly and comes over and tries to hit me but I manage to block him until he uses fire and knock me out. I give him a last look before everything went black and fall on the ground.

'Miku, Miku! Miku wake up!' I hear in a distance and open my eyes and see Katara. I sit up and hold my head. I see Appa coming with Sokka and Yue, she nods towards me to let me know she didn't tell Sokka what she heard. I nod back as a thanks. 'I can't believe he took him away from us' Katara says as she looks at the place he sat before Zuko took him. We have to find them it's not safe for Aang to come back here and has no body to return to. But the attacks were on again and it wasn't safe to just walk around looking for them.

I can't believe I didn't stop Zuko if I just used my bending I could've stopped him. But I was too afraid of everyone's reaction to it. I had to put it away, but it was easier said than done.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.