96.

''Miku have you seen Aang because we can't find him anywhere and his footprints stop here'' Katara asks a little panicked. ''Yeah I saw Aang but the last time was somewhere in the middle of the night. There was an island in the ocean and he swam to it but I couldn't follow him and then the island drifted away. And no Sokka I'm not going crazy'' I explain to them and I saw Sokka's face. ''An island that drifted away? Right. Do you know where it drifted off to?'' Sokka asks a little skeptic. ''I have no idea'' I say and look at the ocean.

''I know someone who can help us find Aang'' Zuko says and we all go to Appa. I see that they packed everything and even my and Aangs stuff. We get on and fly to some earth kingdom village. We walk into a bar. There I saw the lady that helped Zuko once to find Aang, fighting with the men in the bar. Toph thinks she's cool and she is when she doesn't want to find you I guess.

Zuko walks over to her when she sits down. And she jokes about Katara being his girlfriend and they both get angry. ''This is my girlfriend, Miku'' he says and takes my hand and I'm a little bit taken back, we never really got to the boyfriend/girlfriend thing. June looks at me and smiles. ''You choose well, she's cuter then the other one'' she jokes. Zuko and I look at each other and I shake my head, she's a little weird.

We walk outside and Zuko is still holding my hand. June needs something with the scent of Aang on it and Katara grabs his staff. The shirshu smells the staff and she begins to walk around. After a couple of rounds she lays on the ground and covers her nose. 

''What does that mean?'' I ask June. ''That your friend doesn't exist in this world'' she explains. ''You mean that Aang is... dead'' Sokka asks hesitantly. 

''No if he was dead I could find him'' she tells us and we all relax. ''Wait I will check if I can find him'' I say and let go off Zuko's hand and sit down and focus on Aang. ''What is she doing?'' I hear June ask. ''Miku can feel the emotions Aang is going through and she can sense his presence'' Zuko explains and he lays a hand on my shoulder.

I take a few deep breaths and then I feel it. ''He is very confused and doesn't know where he is. But I can't tell where he is'' I say as I continue to focus. Then I gasp for air. ''What's wrong Miku?!'' Zuko asks worried and he kneels down next to me.

''He's contacting Roku. Nothing to worry about'' I tell them and they sigh in relief. ''I know someone else who can help us. Wait here I'm going to get a sample'' Zuko says and he walks away and Toph stands next to me and helps me up.

''Thanks'' I say and see Zuko returning with an slipper and from the smell I can tell it's Irohs. He holds in front of the shirshu and she smells and takes off. ''Hey wait up'' Zuko yells and we climb on Appa and follow June.

Finally she stops next to the wall of Ba Sing Se and she scratches it. ''He must be behind the wall. Good luck'' she says and takes off. We decided to set up camp here and look for Iroh tomorrow. I lay next to Zuko and I quickly fall asleep but I wake up because I feel people coming closer.

Toph noticed as well and then we are surrounded by fire. And there are four men standing. ''Grandpa Pakku'' I say and walk over to him to give him a hug. ''It's good to see you again Miku. I hope you are doing well'' he asked and looks at me and I smile. ''I couldn't be better'' and hug him again.

Then I greet the others Jeong Jeong, Piandao and Bumi. Pakku tells Katara that he is now their grandfather too and he made an new necklace for Gran-gran. ''Grandpa this is Zuko, he is my boyfriend, Zuko this is my grandfather'' I introduce the two.

''He the prince of the Fire Nation'' Pakku states and Zuko looks a little scared. ''You have the same taste as your mother then. Be good to my granddaughter'' Pakku says and holds out his hand to Zuko who takes it. ''Of course'' he smiles and he takes my hand.

Suki asks how they all know each other and Bumi jokes that all old people know each other. Piandao explains they are all part of the same ancient secret society, a group that transcends the four nations.

''The order of the white lotus'' Zuko says and I smile at him knowing how many times Iroh hinted it. ''Wait were missing someone very important in the group'' Bumi says looking around. And I think he means Aang but seeing this is Bumi I think he means someone else and I was right. 

''Where is Momo?!'' he says stranding face to face with Sokka. And he explains that he is with Aang and that they are missing. But Bumi doesn't concern himself with it because they have each other. Just when we want to follow the elders I gasp for air again. ''He's contacting Kyoshi'' I tell the others and they nod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.