15.

We decided to set up camp in the woods and Momo was chasing bugs but suddenly we heard him scream so we went searching for him. We found him hanging in a cage up in the trees. Aang went up and let the cage down so we could free Momo but there were two other animals captured and Aang decided to free them to but Sokka beat him to it by throwing his boomerang and cut the ropes. And as soon as they were down they ran away and Sokka studied the cages 'These are Fire Nation traps. You can tell by the metal work. We better pack up camp and get moving' he said and we walked back to our camo and started packing. 'Uhuh no flying this time' Sokka said and took the stuff out of Aangs hands 'Why wouldn't we fly?' Aang asks 'Think about it. Somehow prince Zuko and the Fire Nation keep finding us, it's because they spot Appa he just too noticeable.' Sokka explains 'Yeah you have a point, Zuko always sees Appa and knows your there. When he took me away from the temple he saw you but just couldn't follow you because he didn't have his ship.' I say to them 'Appa isn't too noticeable!' Katara says angry 'He is a gigantic fluffy monster with an arrow on his head! It's kind of hard to miss him' Sokka says 'He is noticeable, but he's not a monster he is a sweet flying bison' I say to Appa as I pet him 'Sokka is just jealous because he doesn't have an arrow' Aang says to comfort Appa. Now Sokka and Katara get into an argument over who is de leader, those siblings are unbelievable. 'You're just so bossy because you didn't kissed a girl!' Katara said and it hit a nerve and I zoned out. I never told anyone that I liked Sokka not even Katara because I know how she will react to it. This conversation is not going a nice way for me but I pretend to pet Appa and try not to listen to them.

We started walking and Katara kept making jokes about Sokka's instincts which weren't really funny. Then we walked through a bush as Sokka is telling us that we just have to be safe from the Fire Nation and then we walked into a Fire Nation camp. A fire bender set the bush behind us on fire 'Sokka your shirt is on fire' I notice and Katara puts it out with her water she always caries with her. Now we're surrounded. Then a guard falls down and people are coming out of the trees and take the Fire Nation men out. We started helping them and I took out my sai and charged at some man. It wasn't hard to take them out at all. Once we had all of them chased away and one of the men who came out of the trees introduces himself as Jet and tells the rest are part of the freedom fighters. We were looking around the camp for something useful when I saw Katara walking over to Jet. I saw the way she looked at him and if I'm right she likes him but I don't trust him Sokka doesn't seem to like to. They were loading stuff up a cart and saying they could take it to the hide out. Jet invited us there and Katara immediately said yes. When we got there, there was nothing to see. Jet gave Sokka some rope but I grabbed it before him 'Sokka hold on, we're going up' Sokka could grab me just in time and then we went up in the trees and came by a platform up in the trees and got on it. Aang came up himself and Jet came with Katara holding onto him. Sokka rolled his eyes when he saw. 'This is a nice place' I said honestly, I didn't like him but this place was amazing and well hid.

They gave a little feast to celebrate that they took down Fire Nation soldiers. I sat next to Sokka and leaned on the table when Jet was holding his little speech but it was really boring and I laid my head on the table. Now Jet was talking to Aang and Katara and I was listening in. Sokka stood up and said we had to leave now Jet told him he needed him for an important mission. This couldn't be good so the next day I decided to follow them secretly. I didn't want Sokka to get into trouble. There was an old man walking in our direction and Jet got out of the tree and started to harass him. I wanted to do something but then they would know I followed them so I stayed put. Just when Jet wants to kick the man Sokka steps in and holds him back. Jet says something to him but I can't hear what they are talking about. They grab his stuff and then walk away so I quickly moved back to. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.