7.

When I woke up we weren't moving anymore and another guard came downstairs to change their shift and I heard them talk about the avatar. This could mean that Zuko found him again and were in the same place and there won't be that many fire benders on board this was my chance at escaping! 'So don't you want to help catch the avatar rather than guarding a cell with a girl in it with no chance of an escape' I asked the guard and he looked at me 'Shut up' 'No, I'm serious it's not like I can break out of here or are you scared of the avatar' I said mockingly and I got his full attention.

He turned around and that was when I took his hands through the bars and bound them together then I caught the keys and unlocked my door. I smashed the door open so the guard was unconscious and ran up the stairs. When I was almost on deck I carefully looked around when I didn't see a guard near I ran to the bridge and ran down. I heard guards yell to each other that I escaped but I didn't look back to see where they were but kept running to find a place where I could hide. I heard the guards pass and came of my hiding place so I could follow them. I know they would lead me to Zuko and thus to Aang, Katara and Sokka.

I hid when we reached the town and looked for my friends then I saw Katara leading the children into a house and I ran to the back only to see Sokka with a girl that kissed him on the cheek then she ran off I walked to Sokka 'Hey Sokka long time no see' I said not letting him notice that I saw what happened. He turned around and he had a big smile on his face and I was wondering if it was from the kiss or from seeing me again. He quickly made his way over to me and hugged me 'I'm so glad that you're alright but we have to go now' he said when he let go of me and I only nodded to him we ran to Appa. 'Miku, you're here!' Katara said happily. 'Yeah I managed to escape thanks to you' and gave her a hug. 'I'm sorry I left you there. But I'm glad you okay' I gave Aang a hug 'Don't worry about it, I'm back, but we have to go right now' I said as I looked back and saw Zuko coming over.

'Appa, yip-yip' Aang said and we took off and I waved at Zuko who looked very angry and I smiled. 'He didn't do anything to you right?' Sokka asked with concern 'No nothing happened' and that was all I said about it. 'They will be alright Aang, Zuko would have destroyed the whole town if we stayed' I heard Katara say to Aang and suddenly he jump of Appa in the water. We looked over the edge to see if he was alright. Then a monster came out of the water with Aang hanging onto it. And then it sprayed water out of its mouth on the burning houses of the town and the fire died. The monster flung Aang in the air and he landed on Appa. 'I know, I know, that was stupid and dangerous' Aang said to Katara 'Yes it was' she said and then hugged him which made him very happy.

'So what did you guys do without me' I asked with a grin and they started talking about the southern air temple and about their stay at Kyoshi Island.
I was glad that I was back with my friends but I had a feeling that it wouldn't be long before I would see Zuko again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.