79.

We had to go and walk to the temple because Appa was very tired from flying with so many people. After we walked for a while Toph suddenly stopped ''Were here!'' she said. But we didn't see anything at all. ''It's beautiful'' she said and Aang explained that the temple is beneath them under the cliff. We got on Appa so he could fly us down to the temple. We arrived and Toph was right, it is beautiful.

Haru, the Duke and Teo want to go and look if there are any hidden rooms and Aang wants to join them, but he is being held back by Katara. She wants to discuss how things will go from now on and what the next plan will be.

Sokka said we have to follow the old plan which means that Aang should master all the elements and stop the Fire Lord before the comet arrives. Aang doesn't agree with the plan because he won't find a fire bender that can teach him.

Aang takes off with his glider and we follow him on Appa. He saying that he can't hear anything because of the wind. When he lands we will talk about it after he shows us the giant Pai Sho table. I gasp for air and the same time Toph says that we would have to wait with talking.

Appa moves and there he is, there is Zuko. I stare and him and he stares at me for a little while. ''Hello Zuko here'' he says and waves at us. Did he really say that, this is so awkward. Everyone gets ready for the fight, except me and Appa, because he is liking Zuko.

Zuko explains why he is here and that he wants to join us and teach Aang firebending. ''You can't possible think that anyone would trust you? Do you?'' Katara shouts and Toph and Zuko look at me for a second.

Zuko asks why Aang doesn't say anything and Aang looks at me, but I don't know what to say. He says he doesn't trust him and that he has to leave. Zuko gets down on his knees saying that if we don't want him to be our friend he will be our prisoner.

When I see him like that I just want to run to him and hug him, but I can't. Then Katara washes him away with water and now he lays on the ground. I take a step forward but Toph holds me back by grabbing my wrist. Zuko looks shocked and then he looks at me and I give him a sad look.

His eyes wander down at my wrist and he knows the reason I'm not going to him. He stands up and walks away with his shoulders down. As the others turn away I keep looking at him and I want to follow him, but I know that Toph is watching my every move.

Katara and Sokka are talking about how stupid Zuko was and they kept bad mouthing him, it was hard for me not to say anything about it. ''And what was that about setting Appa free, what a liar!'' Katara said. ''He wasn't lying'' Toph said.

''He really wasn't because I helped him set Appa free'' I say softly after they looked skeptical at Toph and now I got the skeptical looks. ''It was the only way for me to get in contact with you guys without him getting suspicious'' I tell them.

Toph lashes out at them saying that Aang needs a fire bender and Zuko is the only one who wants to do it. After this Toph walks away and I join her because I didn't want to stay with the others.

''I'm so mad at them! They can't even see the positive thing about this opportunity! Aang learns to fire bend and they can keep an eye on him so he doesn't do anything suspicious!'' Toph rants. I just listen to her. ''Why did you held me back when I wanted to go to him?'' I ask her, but I don't look at her. ''Because the others were so against him that if you did go to him they would not trust you anymore I guess and I didn't want that for you because everything is going so well'' Toph answers and I look at her.

''Thank you Toph. You really are a great friend'' I thank her and give her a hug. ''What would you have done if they let him join the group?'' I ask her curious. ''I would've done the same'' she said.

''Why?'' I ask her surprised. ''He turned on you that day in Ba Sing Se! You can't just run back into his arms! He has to feel it'' Toph says and folds her arms and I sigh. I would've never guessed that I would find such a good friend. We walked for a while in silence and then I decided to go help Katara prepare dinner.

After that I didn't see Toph. And even the next morning we didn't see her, I was getting worried and so was Katara. Haru, the Duke and Teo wanted to go look for her and just after they left a hole was created in the wall and Toph came crawling out of it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.