84.

At night we all sit around the fire just relaxing like we've got nothing to worry about. Zuko made us some tea and he tries to tell a tea joke that Iroh always used to say but he doesn't remember the beginning only the punch line, which isn't funny on its own. Katara is a little bit friendlier towards Zuko and I'm glad with that because I don't want to risk our friendship because of it.

Zuko brings Sokka his tea but he wants to talk to him. I didn't worry about it because Sokka was really friendly with Zuko. So I continued to talk to Toph.

Then they return and Zuko has a confused look on his face and when he sits down next to me I want to ask him but he shakes his head ''I will tell you later'' he whispers in my ear and then he gives a kiss on my cheek to cover it up. I smile at him.

It has gotten late already and everyone goes to bed. When I'm in my room I begin to wonder what he discussed with Sokka so I sneak out of my room and walk over to Zuko's room. I knock softly on the door and walk in quickly before anyone sees me and close the door. When I turn around I see Zuko standing there in only his underwear.

''You didn't have to do that for me'' I joke and laugh at his confused face. ''Why are you here?'' he finally asks. ''Well I wanted to see you and I wanted to talk about what Sokka said to you'' I say and give him a hug.

I love how warm he always feels and I wondered if it's just Zuko or all firebenders. Me on the other hand was always cold and people told me my skin felt cold. And I don't know if that's because I'm a waterbender or that it's just me. I let go of him and gave him an wondering look.

''He wanted to ask something'' Zuko begins and he turns around and sits down on his bed and I take place next to him. He pushed me towards the wall so I was sitting with my back against the wall and he laid his head in my lap.

Immediately I began to play with his hair. ''And...'' I say so he continues. ''He wanted to know where the Fire Nation had a prison because he told me that his father and other people from the invasion were captured'' he told me.

''Did you tell him?'' I ask him. ''Yes I told him they are held on the boiling rock that lays in a volcano between here and the Fire Nation, you guys flew right past it'' he tells me casually. 

''You told him! And even where he could find it! Ow that's so stupid! Come on get dressed!'' I say and I lift his head up and stand up from the bed. ''Why? Why are you so stressed?'' he asks me confused. 

''Because he wants to go there and break his father out of course! He feels guilty that his father is there and he isn't. Get dressed and come over to my room'' I say and run out of the room to my own room so I can get dressed.

When I arrive in my room I quickly get dressed and when I step outside I see Zuko coming my way. We walk to Appa and hide ourselves in the saddle. Suddenly I feel someone coming closer I put my finger to my lips so Zuko knows he is coming.

After a couple of seconds I see Sokka's head appearing ''Not up to something he?!'' Zuko says and Sokka falls on the ground. I giggle and look down at Sokka before I jump off and help Sokka get up. ''You told her?'' he asks Zuko angry. ''You didn't tell me not'' Zuko says bored. 

''I'm glad he told me. What do you think you are going to do?!'' I ask Sokka angry. ''I'm going to save my father!'' he says and climbs on Appa. He tells us he has to regain his honor because the invasion plan was his idea. Zuko tells him that he will go with him, but Sokka being Sokka declines.

Zuko jokes about that prisons don't have an flying bison day care. I laugh and take Zuko's hand. ''We will take my war balloon'' Zuko sighs and begins to walk away. I look back and see Sokka following us. When we arrive by the balloon we make it ready for flight. Just as I'm about to climb in Sokka starts ''You're not going with us Miku!'' he says and pushes me out of the way.

''I'm sorry Sokka, but I didn't ask for your permission to come along'' I say and walk over to the balloon but Sokka pushes me out of the way again and I start to get angry. ''It's too dangerous for you!'' he says and turns to the balloon. 

''What do you mean? For me?'' I ask him knowing what he means. ''It's too dangerous because you're a girl Miku!'' he says and turns to me when he looks at me he steps back. ''That's such bullshit and you know it Sokka! Don't you ever disrespect me like that again or I will show you how dangerous I can be!'' I yell at him and stand in front of him.

I have to look up to look him in the eye but I don't care about my height. ''Let her come Sokka. She will be a great asset because she is a very good bender. And you don't decide for her'' Zuko says and he holds out his hands to help me in. Sokka sighs and get in to and we take off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.