104.

He takes my wrist in one hand and continues to kiss me. ''Stop it right now!'' I shout and try to get out of his grip but he only holds on tighter. He didn't say anything but he just looked at me and bend down to kiss me. With his free hand he held my face so I couldn't move it away.

The kiss was very sweet and he let my hands go. When I noticed he wanted to back away I grab his face and keep his lips against mine. He is startled at first but then continues the kiss and wraps his arms around my waist. After kissing for a while he pulled back and we looked each other in the eyes.

''I'm sorry Zuko'' I whisper and he brushes my cheek. ''I'm sorry too Miku I shouldn't get so mad when we train and I lose'' he admits and he kisses my forehead. ''I love you Zuko. I can't wait till tomorrow'' I admit and smile at him and he smiles back. ''I love you too Miku, so, so much and I can't wait to call you my wife, Fire Princess Miku'' he grins and kisses my lips for a second.

''I think we should get dressed before my family arrives'' I say and take my hand through his hair. I loved that he kept it longer now instead of the shaved style he had when we first met.

''I think we got a few more hours and we could do something in those few hours that my uncle disapproves off'' he smiles and his hands travel my naked body and I shiver under his touch. ''How can you say something like that!'' I joked and he laughed. ''No you will have to wait until tomorrow!'' I say looking very serious but because of Zuko's shocked expression I can't hold back my laughter.

And then he understands that I was joking and laughs together with me. ''Well I think we do have time before my family comes'' I say after we calmed down and his look is immediately serious and his lips are on mine in a second and his hands travel my body. I curl my arms around his neck and play with his hair but then I let my hands travel down to the towel around his hips and take it off. You can guess what happens now.

We take a shower together and then quickly get dressed so we can meet my family when they arrive. Zuko and I decided we would meet them on the docks so we are now on our way there with guards surrounding us. This was really new to me to be carried there and seeing so many people standing there to try and steal a glance of Zuko and me.

We finally reach the docks and we get out and I look around and wave at the people who are shouting and waving at us with big smiles. I turn around and take Zuko's hand and we walk towards the boat that is coming closer and I see Sokka standing on deck and he waves with both arms and I laugh and wave back at him.

The men working here make sure that the boat is secure and they put on the plank so they can get off of the boat. We begin to walk closer but I let go of Zuko's hand and walk faster and when I reach them Gran-gran just gets down with some help of Suki and my grandfather and Sokka came running down and picked me up and hugged me hard. 

''I missed you Miku! I didn't know it was possible'' he shouts. ''I missed you too Sokka but can you put me down so I can breathe'' I joke and he puts me down and looks at me with a big smile.

Then Gran-gran reaches us and I throw my arms around her. ''I missed you so much Gran-gran. I'm glad to see you're doing well'' I say while I still hold her. ''I missed you too Miku. I never imagined this would be the reason we saw each other again'' she chucked and I let her go and looking at her smiling face returning it with a smile myself.

''I want you to meet Zuko'' I say and lead her to where Zuko is standing and I see he is nervous and Sokka pokes him to mock him but Zuko doesn't react. ''Zuko this is Gran-gran, the woman who raised me. Gran-gran this is Zuko my fiancée'' I introduces them and Zuko reaches out his hand but Gran-gran takes it and pulls him with incredible strength to him and hugs him and for a second Zuko doesn't know what to do and I nod at him and he wraps his arms around her.

''I've heard a lot about you from Miku'' Zuko says when she releases him. ''I heard a lot about you too from my grandson and I hope you take better care of my lovely granddaughter now than when we first saw each other'' Gran-gran jokes and I see a shocked expression on Zuko's face.

''I'm really sorry about that day. I regret every second of it'' he says and he looks down. ''Well I hope not every second or else you two would've never met!'' she shouts happy and I laugh and squeeze Zuko's hand to let him know that it's alright.

''You're right about that Gran-gran. And I'm happy that you met with my grandfather again after all these years, now we really are a family'' I say happy and look at them standing together. ''We were always a family Miku, you were always my granddaughter, related or not and now I get now I get another grandchild'' she says and smiles at Zuko. I lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around my waist. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.