62.

Why would he be sorry, but then I knew why. He grabbed his glider and swung me against the wall and I fell to the ground, that hurts. Aang gives me an apologetic look but I take water that is standing in the room. When he tries to walk out I freeze his feet to the ground and freeze his glider to the ceiling.

''I know you won't attack me, not in this condition'' he says and melt the ice around his feet and from the glider. He sends another gush of air towards me and knocks me to the wall again and when I try to stand up I fly up against the ceiling. ''Don't do this Aang'' I barely get out. ''I have to Miku and you know it, I'm sorry, just stay down so I don't have to hurt you'' he says and throws me against the ceiling and hard on the ground. I try to stand up when I see him walk away but everything around me gets black and I lose consciousness.

I wake up and hear Katara's worried voice ''Miku are you alright, what happened? Where is Aang?'' she asks as she sees my eyes open. I sit up and look at her ''Aang is gone, I tried to stop him but he attacked me. He is very determined to go where he wants to go'' I say and hold my head.

''I'll be right back I have to tell this to my father'' she says with tears in her eyes. She runs away and a couple of minutes she, Hakoda, Sokka and Toph walk in. ''How did this happen?'' Hakoda demands, he never asks me something he always demands an answer from me.

''We were talking after Katara left and I told him that I was thinking about the connection we have, like how I can feel when he goes into his Avatar state and when Azula took him out, I felt that too. He said we had to find it out and he wanted to leave, but I wasn't going to let him go. He said that knew that and attacked me till I blacked out'' I explain while looking at the floor.

''I can't believe you didn't stop him!'' Hakoda shouts and I shut my eyes because of the headache and him shouting wasn't really helping. ''Well if you want to know I can do the same to you and see if you stand back up again'' I say as I stand right in front of him.

Because I wasn't very tall I had to look up but I didn't care, he now knows what I'm capable of and he won't do anything to me. ''No that's alright'' he says and takes a step back. ''Finally, because I know where he is going'' I tell ''What! How do you know?!'' Sokka asks and gives me a weird look.

''Like I explained, the connection between us. He is going to Crescent Island'' I say and walk out of the room. I feel the gazes on my back but I ignore them. I walk to Appa and get him ready ''We are going to find Aang big buddy'' I say and pat his head. I wait for Sokka, Katara and Toph to come.

When I see them we get on and set course to Crescent Island. The storm is a big one and Appa is having trouble flying but he keeps going to find Aang. I hope Aang was alright in this storm with his glider. We keep flying through the night and the next morning we reach the island and I see Aang laying on shore.

Katara jumps off of Appa and runs to Aang and gives him a big hug and we all join in. ''I have so much to do'' Aang says and Katara tells him that he doesn't have to do it alone. Toph jokes that he won't get away from training by going to the Fire Nation. Than Aangs glider washes on shore and its broken. Aangs looks sad seeing the condition but then he stands up and puts his glider in the lava 'It would give away my identity' he says and looks at it when it catches fire. We look till it's turned to ashes.

We create a cloud around Appa and fly away from the island to find a place to stay. Sokka keeps nagging that we have to be quiet the whole time until we find a cave were we can stay. Sokka is extremely on edge from the moment we landed and he was acting like an idiot, I noticed that since I didn't like Sokka anymore everything about him irritated me and I wondered how I survived all these years with him.

We walk into the cave and come to the conclusion that we should get different clothes so we can go out and don't have to stay in the cave till the invasion begins. We run to the washing line and grab clothes from it. When we get back at the cave we change our clothes, I wear a top with an open back with a vest to cover up the scars on my back and a long skirt, all of it was red.

Aang had a band around his head to cover up the arrow. When we are all changed we go to the village and find someplace to eat. Aang tells us about his friend Kuzon that he met 100 years ago. We find a place to eat but all they serve is meat so Aang says he will stays outside and look for some lettuce in the garbage.

We walk in and sit at a table then a waiter comes and we order our food. We try not to talk too much because we don't want to stand out or say something wrong. When we are finished we walk outside but we can't find Aang. Katara is getting really worried ''He is alright. He is very calm so he is not in any danger'' I assure her ''This bond can be really helpful'' she smiles.

''Yeah sometimes I guess'' I smile back and we decide that we should head back to the cave in case Aang comes back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.