16.

Aang loved it here and Katara did because of Jet only Sokka and I had our doubts about his place. After Sokka came back he just sat by a tree and I just sat with him looking through the trees. Then Aang and Katara came and Sokka said that we should leave and explained what happened with the old man Katara didn't believe him and wanted to ask Jet herself, of course. Jet was saying that the man was from the Fire Nation and that he had a knife with him with poison in it. Sokka said he didn't see the knife and Jet said that the man had it concealed, yeah right he was making Sokka look back in front of Katara so Katara would trust him. We really had to be careful around him.

Sokka walked away to pack his things and I quickly followed him. 'Sokka I need to talk to you' I said to him 'What?! You want to talk to me about the knife to! There was no knife!' 'Shush! I know there was no knife, I was there in the trees' I whispered to him. He looked surprised 'I didn't trust Jet from the beginning and when he asked you to help him I thought I had to make sure you wouldn't get into any trouble' I explained. Sokka gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I had to blush but I tried to conceal it, it made me very happy. 'I'm glad that you think the same of him as me, what should we do?' he asked 'Katara and Aang believe him so we can't leave. We just have to stay low and go with the flow so it doesn't look suspicious.' I explained my idea 'And when Jet asks you to help him you just do it even if you don't like it, okay?' I said and Sokka nodded.

In the middle of the night I heard something and I saw that Sokka heard it too he told me to stay here while he was going out to check it out. He was stupid to think I would let him go off alone so I followed him quietly. I saw Sokka behind bushes close to Jet but I was in a tree above him and heard Jet talking about blowing up the dam and flooding the town. Sokka was noticed and they took him out of his hiding place. To of Jet's men took Sokka for a so called walk I followed them for a while but decided he would be fine since the ropes were not tied right and went back to check on Aang and Katara. They were with Jet by some geysers he said to lead the water in the river that leaded to the reservoir. Aang and Katara started and it worked, unfortunately. Jet went back and said that when they're done they could head back to the hide out. I watched a little after Jet walked away and then followed him to wherever he was going. I watched as they were putting the barrels with blasting jelly by the dam. Then I saw Aang and Katara and went over to them. 'Hey Miku, were is Sokka I thought he was with you' Katara asks me 'No two of Jet's men are taking him for a walk because he figured out what Jet's plan was' I explained 'What is his plan?' Aang asked 'Look for yourself and what do you think it looks like?' I asked them when I pointed to the dam and the town 'No he wouldn't do that. Jet wouldn't do that, right?' Katara said in disbelief 'I have to stop him' Aang said and readied his glider just when he was about to take of Jet tackled him. I got my sai out.

'Where is Sokka?' Katara asks Jet when he said he thought Sokka would understand him. That's when she got mad, they argue a lot and don't always see eye to eye but they stand up for each other that's for sure. 'Sokka is okay Katara I just saw him' I reassured her. 'So there was someone following us' Jet said in disbelief 'Yeah I was also there when you harassed the old man and he didn't have a knife with him, you were just trying to get Katara to trust you and make Sokka the bad guy. And I followed you this morning and heard your plans to flood the town. You're trying to make it right by saying that there must be sacrifices in war, but not innocent people!' I say to him and he comes at me but I dodge him and kick his back so he falls over. Aang tried to grab his staff but Jet grabs it and kicks my knee so I can't follow him as he goes after Aang. 'Miku! Are you alright?' Katara asks with concern 'Go and make sure Aang doesn't get hurt, I'll be fine' I say and push her away. She looks back but then runs after them. I find a stick to help me walk and walk to were Aang and Jet went. When I get there I see Katara fighting Jet and she's kicking his ass. And then freezes him to a tree. Then there was a bird whistle but knew that that wasn't a bird and the Jet responded 'You're too late' he says with a smile. Aang tries to fly away but his glider is ripped 'Sokka is still out there and I'm sure he will clear the town' I say reassuring as we stand the and only can watch. Then the dam exploded and the water went to the town. Katara thought Sokka was too late but then there was Sokka and he explained he got the villagers out on time with some help from the old man.

Jet was furious but still frozen to a tree. I walked over to him and punched him the face so he would be unconscious 'So now he finally shuts up. I wanted to do that since we saw him the first time' I smiled and walked over to Appa taking my stick with me because my knee hurt like hell. With some help from Sokka and Aang I made it up. Sokka looked at my knee 'Did Jet do this?' he asked worried and I nodded 'Yeah but it will be alright' 'I'm going to kill him!' Sokka said as he tried to get off of Appa but I held him back. 'No need I hit him already so it's fine' he sat back down 'If you say so' he only said. I took his hand and gave a little squeeze. He looked up and smiled at me. It felt really good that he was so worried about me. Then we took off to our next destination.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.