90.

When I got closer I heard they were talking about the man that had killed Katara's and Sokka's mother. Apparently Zuko knows who it is and where to find him.

''She was my mother too'' I hear Sokka say sad. ''Then you didn't love her as much as me!'' Katara said angry to him. ''You can't say something like that to him Katara, that's not fair'' I say and stand beside Sokka.

''You shouldn't interfere Miku! You never knew your parents so you have no idea about I feel!'' she shouts and me and I step forward. ''No you're right I never knew my parents. The women who was most like my mother was your mother and your grandma. I've never had parents to protect me and would die for my sake. That's why the people in your tribe molested me for years, just because of who my parents are when I don't even know them myself'' I say calm to her.

''This is about something entirely different'' she says after a little silence. ''No it's not. You want to take revenge because that man hurt you. What would you say if I wanted revenge for everything they did?'' I ask her and I know that she will get angry.

''You don't get it! He took my mother from me he killed her!'' she yells and sways with her arms. ''I don't mean that it wasn't terrible what happened. No kid should lose a parent that young, but everyone in the village helped you grieve and was there for you. Only two adults were there for me and then one was taken away, she was taken away from me too Katara and from Sokka. Don't pretend you're the only one who misses her and grieved for her!'' I raise my voice because I'm getting really annoyed and she looks taken aback.

''You got revenge on Zhao for burning you. Why shouldn't I get my revenge'' she says soft and I see the tears in her eyes. ''I'm saying this because I want to protect you Katara, I care for you a lot. You're like my sister'' I explain and the tears leave her eyes. 

''But why can you do it and I can't?!'' she asked. ''Because we are two different people and you're a really kind and loving girl that can't hate people. I don't think this is what you really want'' I say and put my hand around her arm. ''I still want to go'' she says and looks at me. ''Then I will go with you'' I say and look at Zuko.

At night we get our stuff ready to leave and Aang tries to persuade Katara from taking revenge. Zuko is acting stupid towards Aang so Katara will like him, stupid kid.

Tonight was a full moon and I felt the power from it and I felt Yue near. We first had to get the information so I stay with Appa while Zuko and Katara are looking for what they need.

I keep looking at the stars and after a little while I feel them returning. ''We got the information, were heading to Whaletale Island'' Katara says and she takes the reins.

Zuko tried to start a conversation with me but I kept ignoring him for the entire time. After a while he gave up and he went to sleep. ''I will take over Katara, go to sleep'' I say and crawl over to her. ''No I...'' she begins but I interrupt her. ''It wasn't a request Katara, go to sleep'' I say and she makes her way into the saddle.

Zuko wakes up and he sits next to me. He doesn't try and start a conversation he just sits there. ''There it is!'' Zuko shouts and Katara wakes up. We go down into the water and Katara creates an bubble around Appa's head. She washes all the men off the ship and we get on the ship.

I just walk behind them not taking part in the fights. We arrive at the main control room. Zuko takes on the man but Katara quickly uses her blood bending, the full moon must have an influence in her emotions or else she would never use it.

I see Zuko's eyes widening and I look at him and he looks at me, knowing that I too know how to do this. I look away and to the man. It's not him. Zuko's starts shouting at him about that he has to remember Katara but he doesn't.

Katara soon realizes that he is not the man they are looking for and she releases him and walks away. Zuko throws the man against the wall and asks who we need to find and he gives him the information.

Zuko walks past me and I look at the man ''Wimp'' I say and laugh at him and then I walk away. We fly away and on to the island where the man lives. We arrive at the island and follow the man we think it him. Soon he notices that he is being followed and sets an tree on fire. In the mean while it started raining all in favor of Katara. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.