70.

We stay for the night on Roku's island and the next morning we pack our stuff and head to another village to buy supplies.

Katara and Toph are getting to train with Aang while I just watch them. ''Why don't you join us Miku? I'm sure Twinkle toes can handle it'' Toph laughs. ''No thanks I will just watch you guys have fun'' I say and sit down.

Aang binds his blindfold and gets ready. He is doing a great job with both waterbending and earthbending. It's a shame that he hasn't learnt to fire bend jet if he's even willing to learn after what happened the last time he fire bended and burnt Katara.

Toph and Katara get in a fight because Toph accidentally hit Katara with a rock and I sigh, this is why I didn't want to participate in the training. It never ends well with the two of them.

I stand up and walk to the stream to practice by myself. I hear a rock flying towards me and I split it into two pieces without looking. ''You see Katara it isn't that hard to cut rock with water. Miku can do it without looking!'' Toph shouts at Katara.

''Toph stop it. You have made your point don't push it any further'' I say while I concentrate on my waterbending. ''Let's have some fun guys while Katara cleans up and Miku is doing her thing'' Toph says to the boys and I shake my head.

After Katara finishes cleaning up we head to the village. Sokka is really excited about the messenger birds and he wants to get one so he doesn't have to talk to anyone but just send a message and I sigh. It is one of the most stupid ideas I have ever heard from him.

And I didn't know that was possible. We only have one more silver piece and then Toph says we can make more money and she points at a gambler. They go to him and I stay on the bridge to watch them. I hear Toph say that she can't play because she's blind, ugh she is such a good actress I can't believe it.

She plays and wins then they play another round and they bet on Sokka's sword and forty silver pieces. The man keeps moving and then Toph points out the middle and there is the rock. They quickly take the money and the sword and run away.

Aang looks my way and I wave that they should go. I turn around and go back to Katara. ''Where are the others?'' Katara asks. ''They are still in the village but I didn't feel like being there anymore. I just want to rest for a little if that's okay with you?'' I ask her.

''Oh that's fine!'' she says and gets back to what she was doing. I didn't tell her because I didn't want her to get mad at me because she's would be mad at them. They can do the explaining and I will watch and listen when it happens.

I take my sleeping bag and lay on top of it and try to get some rest. After meeting Roku my sleep was short because I kept waking up every hour or so. I close my eyes and try to think of nothing. I open my eyes after some sleep and feel Aang coming back and I sit back up.

They brought a lot of food with them and Katara asks how they got it because we didn't have any money. And they began to explain about how Toph scammed a scammer. Aang promises that they won't do it anymore but the next couple of days the scams are getting bigger and bigger.

I'm never on sight with them there but I'm constantly watching them. I'm sureToph has noticed but she hasn't said anything about it. Katara talks to them again and says they mustn't do this anymore and somehow the talk is about Toph her parents and Katara thinks she acts like this because of that.

They get into a fight and Toph makes a tent of rock so Katara can't talk to her anymore. I sigh and Sokka is going back into the village to spend money, of course. I walk to Toph her tent ''I don't want to talk to you Katara!'' she shouts from within.

''It's me, Miku. Can we talk?'' I say calm. ''Are you going to act like my mother to?!'' she shouts. ''No I don't want to talk about today but you wanted to talk me, remember?'' I say and one side of the tent opens I crawl inside. Once I'm inside she closes it again. 

''I'm glad that you don't want to lecture me'' Toph says now calm. ''I think that what you guys are doing isn't good, but if something happens you three will undergo the consequences and not me so it's your own responsibility. That's my opinion on the matter'' I tell her and I see that she doesn't like it that I begin about it. 

''You sound more like a mom you know. I sometimes don't get that you are the same age as Sokka, I mean.. you know what I mean it's Sokka'' she says. ''Thank you it means a lot that you say that. And I get what you mean' I smile at her.

''Do you really take that as a compliment. If someone says something like that to me I would go crazy'' she exclaims. ''Yeah, but I really want to be a mother so then it's a compliment forme'' I smile at her and she gives me a weird look and I just smile. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.