40.

Then we heard a cough from behind us and Zuko slowly released me. I look behind and see Iroh standing. 'I don't have a problem with it you know but to see you like that every time and you both still saying there isn't anything going on, I don't really believe it anymore' he smiled. 'I'm going back' is all Zuko said and he walks away. While he walks away I take the water from his clothes. 

'I heard screaming and shouting before but I guessed it was better not to interfere. What happened?' Iroh asked. I walked out of the river. 'He was scared I would leave him to go back to my friends' I explain. 'Did he hurt you?' Iroh asks worried. 'No he didn't I stopped him in time by freezing him in the river' I tell. 'I don't know how to say this to you but you are really good for him and I know I don't have any right to ask you this but, will you please stay with him and keep him stable? I think he can't be without you anymore, I think he can't handle it emotionally' Iroh said in a sad tone. 'I know. And to a certain point I understand his fear. I won't leave him Iroh don't worry' I say and give him a hug.

After all that the day went by fast. I managed to catch some rabbits to eat because Iroh and Zuko didn't want fish anymore. I was used to eat fish so I didn't matter to me. When it got dark we went to sleep and Zuko laid down behind me and held me close again.

The next day we woke up early and decided to find a village. When we found a village we couldn't buy anything because we don't have money so we sat down next to the road and Iroh started asking for money.

Zuko found it humiliating and saying that they were royalty and the people should give them whatever they wanted. 'Zuko, not everyone lives a great life like that. In fact most people don't and they have to work for their money, so don't act spoiled now' I tell him. Sometimes I felt a little like his mother, the comforting yesterday and telling him how to behave in certain situations.

Iroh was a real charmer and had a great way with words so he got some money. Then a man came and wanted a little performance from us to get his money. Zuko reacted immediately saying we aren't entertainers.

Iroh began to sing a song and the man wanted him to dance a started to cut his swords to Iroh's feet. I got really angry so I can't imagine how Zuko felt. When Iroh was done the man gave us the money and started laughing really loud. Then he walked away and I smacked his head with a water whip. He turned around to see who did it but we all looked like we had no idea so he walked away. Iroh only gave me an warning look but I shrugged as if I knew nothing.

We stayed there for the whole morning and then went to buy something to eat from the money Iroh collected. It was nice to eat something seasoned. After we were done eating we walked around to find a place to stay for the night.

I gasped and looked up to the sky, there was something going on with Aang. He wasn't in danger but he was stressed. I hope everything was okay with them. 'Is there something wrong Miku?' Iroh asked. 'No I just got a feeling about Aang. There is something going on wherever he is right now' I tell him. Zuko looked tense but was then at ease when I didn't know where they were. I think he is still afraid I will leave him.

We found a place where we could stay for free so we were really thankful. At least Iroh and I. I had to make Zuko say thank you. Iroh had a room for himself and Zuko and I shared a room because Zuko can't sleep without me. I felt happy when he admitted that but it also made me a little scared what would happen I were to go back to my friends?

We went to our room and I laid down on the bed. It felt so nice after sleeping on the ground. Zuko came over to me and hung above me. I just looked at him. He leaned down and kissed me and it soon got passionate and I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips to pull him closer. His hands went under my shirt and he ran his hands across my bare belly and softly over the fabric covering my breasts. I pulled my hands away from his neck and put them under his shirt. I let go of his lips and place them on his neck he let out a deep sigh and I trailed down to his collarbone. He takes my head and pressed his lips hard against mine. I smile a little and then let go of him. He gets it and rolls to the side so he lays next to me. I turn around so my back is facing him and I feel him pull me closer.

In the middle of the night I feel Zuko leave. And my guess is he is going after the man from this morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.