75.

After Katara calmed down we made our way back to the inn and collect our luggage and leave this town because the people were suspicious of us after they had taken Hama away. When we are ready and have everything on Appa we climb up ourselves and continue our journey.

We traveled all day to reach our final destination before the invasion starts. It's an island were only sheep live and the cliffs are great to hide ourselves. Katara mentions we are four days ahead of schedule and Aang starts to freak out. I guess it's normal. In four days he has to fight the Fire Lord and everyone depends on him to win. We all go to sleep so we have enough energy for when the invasion starts.

I quickly fall asleep but I woke up because of a wave of panic and I look around to see Aang talking to Momo and he stands up. I sigh and lay back down I think he will go to sleep soon. The next morning we all wake up from a noise and as I look up I see Aang hitting a tree over and over.

I guess he didn't go back to sleep. Katara stands up to talk to him, but it doesn't help he is really paranoia about the whole invasion thingy and he keeps saying that his form is bad and the has to train for the rest of the day and he takes off on his air scooter. Katara gives me and Sokka a worried look which I return.

I get up and prepare breakfast with Katara but Aang is still gone. ''I will look for him and give it to him'' I say and take a few things and go looking for Aang. After a little while I find him and it looks like he's meditating.

''Aang, I have some food for you'' I say from a distance and I was right to keep my distance as he sends rocks my way. I quickly set the food down and with water from the sea I spilt the rocks in half. 

''Oh sorry Miku. I didn't know it was you. I taught a Fire Nation soldier snuck up on me'' Aang explains and he looks around like a mad man. ''No it's just me. And the Fire Nation doesn't know were here I think. Or else they would have send a couple of soldiers our way'' I say as I place the food in front of him.

He looks at it like he doesn't need it and he wants to walk away but I grab his hand. ''You have to eat Aang or you won't have enough strength to train'' I say to him and nod to the food. He sits back down and I sit next to him.

''You're going to stay here?'' he asks me. ''Yeah to watch you eat enough, so begin, you have to eat at least half of it'' I say to him. ''You sound like a mom'' he laughs.

''Then I guess that's what you need right now, isn't it?'' I say and he looks at me a little sad and then gives me a hug and then he begins to eat. He almost eat half of the food I brought ''I'm full I can't eat more'' he says and he wants to stand up but I grab his shoulder and keep him down.

''I said at least half, so eat'' I say and point to the food. Aang sighs knowing he will have to eat it if he wants to continue training. After he finished half of the food I stand up and let the food stand there.

''Aren't you going to take the food with you?'' Aang asks. ''In case you want to take a little bite while your training'' I say and walk away. When I get back Katara looks hopefully at me. ''I got him to eat half of what I brought before I let him continue with training and I left the rest there in case he wants to eat more during his training'' I tell Katara and she looks relieved.

''I knew you were the one who would get him to eat something. Do you want to bring him food every time?'' she asks me. ''Of course I want to do that. I just hope that he gets enough rest and doesn't overwork himself'' I say and look up to the sky.

I do some training myself and when Katara finished our lunch I ate some myself and then I walked to Aang. It went the same as this morning, first he attacks me and then we sit down until he eats half of the food I brought. It was the same for dinner.

When we all went to go to sleep I had a feeling he would get up at night again. And I was right I woke up with the same feeling of panic. Katara also woke up and she walked towards Aang. He went back to sleep and he didn't wake up until morning. In panic and waking Sokka to know what day it is. I sigh and lay my arms over my head.

Aang begins to shout at us about things he had seen in his dream and caused us to lose the war.

Katara tries yoga with Aang to calm him down but it didn't work so now Sokka is dressed up as a therapist and Aang has to talk about his feelings. Now it's Tophs turn she is going for some back pounding but that doesn't work either and when she brings up acupuncture he runs away.

At night we all go to sleep but it doesn't take long before Aang wakes up screaming. His idea to get rid of the nightmares is to stay awake until the day of the invasion, really a brilliant idea, note the sarcasm. He begins to train again and this time a tree trunk is Fire Lord Ozai and he attacks it.

But all his attacks miss. I slap my face, if he can't hit an object that doesn't move how is going to fight all the soldiers and the Fire Lord who will definetly move around.

He kept have hallucinations all day and we decided to make a really comfortable bed for him. So Toph made a bed out of stones and we shaved some sheep's to make it soft, warm and comfy. When Aang came back he thought it was another hallucination but we convinced him it wasn't .

We all told him that he was ready to face the FireLord and that he had what it takes. All this time he had trained for it and tomorrow was the time to show it. He laid on our bed and he slept the whole night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.