76.

The next morning I wake up and the only thing on my mind was that it is the day of the invasion. Everything can be different after this day or maybe not, but let's stay positive. I got up and helped Katara prepare breakfast.

We decided to let Aang sleep until he wakes up himself. Katara, Sokka and Toph changed their clothes. I didn't know what to do I mean I'm part Fire Nation so for me it's not weird to wear this I guess, but I lived my entire life at the southern Water Tribe and we fight against the Fire Nation today.

I go and changes my clothes. Maybe one day when the war is really over I will wear whatever I want to, but for now this is for the best.

Sokka is looking at some maps and Katara brings him something to drink when Aang comes very awake and very energetic. I smiled and was glad that Aang felt confident again.

Suddenly fog came towards the island and Katara worried if it would jeopardize the invasion ''That is the invasion!'' Sokka yelled happy as he looked closely to the fog. We went down to the shore and Aang and Toph made some sort of bridge to the ships.

Katara and Sokka ran to their father, they were really happy to see him it had been a long time since the last time. I stood there a little uncomfortable, not really happy about the men from the Water Tribe.

Sokka told his father that he had to bring some friends of them to fight in the invasion. There were these guys from the swamp, some friends of Toph I guess, Haru and his father and Teo and his father.

Sokka was about to explain his plan and we all sat in front with him. I got some nasty looks from the Water Tribe men and I tried to ignore it. Sokka walked to the little stage kind of thing and started to talk. Unfortunately it didn't make any sense at all.

Then he started from the beginning and I mean the beginning when he and Katara found Aang. I sighed but tried not to let it show for Sokka's sake. Hadoka stepped up and send Sokka away and he began to explain everything. Sokka sat down and he looked defeated.

After Hadoka's speech I walked over to Sokka ''You tried and it's not easy to talk in front of so many people'' I say and put my hand on his shoulder and he sighed. ''I know, but my dad makes it look so easy'' he said ''But your dad has a lot of experience and you don't. I'm sure that if you practiced you will be just as good as him, or even better'' I smiled at him.

''You only say that because you don't like him'' Sokka said, still not convinced. ''That's true but I really do believe in you Sokka'' I said with still a smile on my face. ''I'm glad we made up Miku. I missed you'' he says now smiling and he gives me a hug.

''Watch out Sokka. You never know if she is going to betray us today!'' said one of the Water Tribe men. I wanted to step forward but Sokka held me back. ''No she won't! Miku is part of our family and she will never betray us so shut up!'' Sokka defended me and I was a little shocked just like the man who said it and he walked away. ''Thank you Sokka!'' I said and gave him a big hug.

Everyone was getting ready. Katara and I made a few pouches so we always had water close to us. Appa had the armor on that Sokka made and Aang changed back in his own clothes and he was shaving his head. Now he can finally show his arrow again. I knew that he found it horrible to cover it up.

We all boarded the ships and we almost reached the grate gates of Azulon. They didn't look like gates but as we got closer nets came out of the water and they were set on fire. Then the Fire Nation soldiers came on their water scooters and we all got below deck.

Sokka invented submarines that could move under water with the help of water benders. Ow how the men from the Water Tribe hated it to ask me if I wanted to help them. I really enjoyed myself.

We had to go up to the surface once to refill the air. I went over to my friends and we shared a group hug. For someone that doesn't like hugging very much I do a lot lately.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading my story.

- If you didn't like it then don't continue.

- Please no hate messages.

- If you see any mistakes let me know.

- xo Calypso-Nox.